I like cuckolds

I know it's weird to appreciate the cuckolds, but I really like cuckolds, and i say that as a BBC! such sweet men who are open to watching dicks go inside they're wives!!

End of rant lol
Why would you think it weird? If a bull or partner for a wife doesn't appreciate the husband sharing his wife and her charms then he probably doesn't deserve her. Sounds like you understand the circumstances perfectly.

What’s weird is if you couldn’t find one you liked ?..the cliche of some weird , completely docile, no muscle tone , sissy guy , is so cliche ….I’m a normal dude , who has normal interests …just so happens I like sharing my wife with a guy we see on the reg…this is kind of like swinging with a niche…

Oh and another thing…stag is just a dressed up word for cuck …soemthign to make a guy who likes to watch his wife fuck feel better about themselves based on a more manly sounding word

y'all just didn't get it!!!
Kerry Washington No GIF by FOX TV

I know it's weird to appreciate the cuckolds, but I really like cuckolds, and i say that as a BBC! such sweet men who are open to watching dicks go inside they're wives!!

End of rant lol
Thank you sir
Yes, I want to add my appreciation to you as well, for stepping into the middle of a relationship and giving our wives/girlfriends the kind of sex we cuckolds can't give and which our partners may have never experienced before.

Back