Do bulls like the husband watching ?

I like to know the white husband KNOWS I am fucking his wife. Can be watching...in the other room...or waiting at home for his darling to come home full of my sperm. Sometime.......it is more hotter and makes me fuck harder if the hubby dont know and is total ignorant his wife is full of my cum. Depends on the situation, and on the wife and how sexy she thinks it is too.

Depends on the couples. In the past I’ve dealt with husbands that go to far and interfere and sort of ruin the experience. Others are quiet and you don’t even know they are there. My current couples are past all of that. Very rare us husband even around, it’s his own tim to do other things. Lol.

Depends on the couples. In the past I’ve dealt with husbands that go to far and interfere and sort of ruin the experience. Others are quiet and you don’t even know they are there. My current couples are past all of that. Very rare us husband even around, it’s his own tim to do other things. Lol.
I have to agree with you my friend. I've dealt with couples where the husband has tried to dictate the situation a little too much. I have even been cursed out by the husband because both he and the wife had a fight. The best hookups I have had with couples is when they're not as stringent and and the hubby has very little participation.

Last edited:
I have to agree with you my friend. I've dealt with couples where the husband is tried to dictate the situation a little too much. I have even been cursed out by their husband because both he and the wife had a fight oh. The best hookups I have had with couples is when they're not as stringent and and the hubby has very little participation.
Exactly

As a cuck, I’m always there when they have sex. I don’t say much to them when they are having sex. I just take it in and usually am at the edge of the bed hunched over just beating off. The only time They hear me is when I drop a messy load all over. I get kinda vocal with that 😂 . In fact, There are times I am there and she is so into him, I might as well be a ghost. They are so into themselves and the sex act kissing and fucking, I’m just the spectator. And that’s the way her bull prefers it. He wouldn’t appreciate me dictating too much to them what should happen. I do my part and take care of my own needs in the moment and he takes care of her needs

I always encourage my wife to play with a BBC on her own when the opportunity presents itself, especially when she's traveling for business, which offer great opportunities for her and hot stories for me when she gets home!

a lot of guys no only enjoy having the husband watch they like having the husband lick pussy while they fuck it and they like being sucked or cleaned by the husband. The more involved everyone is the easier and more fun it becomes

Don’t matter to me where he is. Me hitting his wife's pussy is the rush for me. Being he wants to watch I make sure to leave his wife messy and dripping!
And thank to all you guys who do this and leave us sloppy pussies for us to feast on and for satisfying our wives and girlfriends....it’s amazing

Last edited:
To me the best buds are not only when he's watching but HELPING also! Why do nothing when he can be useful... Play with her click, suck his cock and balls while underneath, damn make em a sandwich or something lol

Well I the hubby make the rules. For someone to say the hubby can't join in is a big hell no. No bi stuff but if I the hubby want to join in I will if other guy does not like it he knows where the door is. My wife would probably beat me into telling him bye bye.
And the term "bull" no your just someone we used for our fetish. I'm the bull who breeds my wife.

Back