Do black men like sissies? Or making them?

I love making them...i love fucking str8 men in front of their wives and taking their man hide from them one stroke at a time.

No better feeling then asserting your dominance over a weaker man making their lover watch. At that moment he knows his woman and his manhood belongs to me
Goddamn man, your dominance is such an incredible turn on for me!

If a black man tops a white sissy cuck that's not necessarily a gay relationship. As less as if a wife with a strap on penetrates her hubby.
He said "single guy sissy". That implies a man that is NOT a cuck, or he wouldn't be single. I don't care either way, just clarifying.

Another wise Black Man once similarly schooled me with his Rod of Correction. Before a boi has been bred we're playing in the orbit of Black Men but are not yet broken. I'd been sucking off Black Cock for nearly a year, only increasing my hunger for Black Cum, something I never thought I'd be doing, and was afraid of ever being fucked, let alone by BBC. Then my addiction led me to one random late night encounter in a Black neighborhood park. I'd sucked Black Men there before, but this time the Man displaying his BBC like a lure had his own agenda. He wouldn't even allow me to suck him. As soon as I tried he quickly overpowered and maneuvered me to ******* his menacing Black Penis into me doggy style. I doubt retreat would have been possible but the amazing thing was the fear and pain of his assault was overcome by an unexpected, almost instinctual, feeling of submission to his aggressive domination. My oral initiations had edged me toward the next level, but now it was out of control and I was immobilized with conflicting emotions. It's exactly as you said, Mr MiracleBBC, each unrelenting thrust pared my consciousness down to nothing but the massiveness of his invasion and the abandonment of my own sense of self. Eventually I stopped struggling in vain and began to find an odd pleasure in relaxing and focusing on his. That was when boi became pussy. When he finally unloaded in me at full bore, his troops completed his conquest and my illusions of manhood surrendered.

At the time I thought he was just horny enough to grudge-fuck some submissive hole but, after he'd bred me twice more over the next week, he told me he liked to fuck and seed a white boi first so they'd become servile and complaint. Leaving his BBC embedded for some time after he'd injected at full depth, he smirked how his Black Cum insemination was a living 'brand' inside me. It was a mark of ownership as his personal cumhole, and for his superior race in general - a 'Black Man's sissy-bitch', he called me. An experienced ex-con, exposing the nature of white bois as his slave-pussies was a sport he enjoyed even more than Blacking white women. Only after the third breeding was I allowed to kneel and suck.
Incredible story!! Thank you

I love making them...i love fucking str8 men in front of their wives and taking their man hide from them one stroke at a time.

No better feeling then asserting your dominance over a weaker man making their lover watch. At that moment he knows his woman and his manhood belongs to me
View media item 138652
Please login or become a member to view
My first black lover was the kindest most charming handsome, funny man...until a day about three weeks after we first had him over to our house, then he came in a bit ******* and told my husband, "I'm takin' that pussy from you tonight, boy!" My husband thought he was talking about me and just smiled and nodded and looked at me. He started to get up from his chair and Byron punched him in the chest so hard it took his breath away. "Undress motherfucker!" was all he said, then he went to the bathroom and called me in. He made me hold his dick while he peed, which was a little weird for me, but I was okay with it. He told me he was going fuck Tommi, with no further explanation. He finished peeing and I shook it and we walked back out to the living room, and Tommi was sitting on his chair in his underwear and socks. Byron ripped his boxer shorts off of him and made him take off his socks then told him to "bend your ass over that coffee table, bitch!" Byron then laid me down on the floor and entered me in one long stroke and pulled out and in and out - on the forth or fifth stroke I came so hard I screamed out his name. I was SO turned on, thinking about what he was planning on doing! He pulled out of me and entered Tommi as he was laying over the coffee table, and my hubby started grunting and crying out a bit. I knew it hurt, and I was surprised at how aroused I was feeling; watching my black lover take my husband's ass. Not arousal at seeing him humiliated, but arousal because I am turned on by aggressive men! Byron was calling him a bitch and telling him my pussy was his, etc. At one point it was a bit much and I went over and started kissing him so he would turn his attention to me. He did, but not in the way I expected. He made me get on my knees and suck him, after he pulled out of my husband's ass. There was an erotic element to this whole scene, but on another level it was over the edge for us. Our relationship with Byron ended soon after that, but my thirst for aggressive black men has never wavered! We move on from there and I have had several relationships, and always enjoy the aggressive element and watching my lover show his dominance over my husband!

Neither did any of the guys here!(most anyway) for me it started with one image of a white guy sucking a massive black cock. I was in disbelief! I was probably about 12-13. After that I would frequent a site called ebony action for months. Then out of nowhere I stifled the feelings up until about 4 years ago. Now I’ve accepted the fact I’m 100%bi love women and dominating girly sub men and trans. But, when it comes to black men I want nothing more than to be fucked and beg for him to cum deep inside my pussy
this feeling is real, isnt it??

Back