Do black men like sissies? Or making them?

There should be no feelings of guilt or shame. As a cuckold a hubby should show respect, admiration, and graditude to the BBC that is pleasing his wife in ways he simply cannot. As for sissies..well they are made to serve and pleasure REAL men. Again no guilt or shame, but pride and pleasure from doing exactly what she should be doing.

I've been bi for years,an had a black man fuck me before I had pussy,although I do not play in front of my girlfriend,I do take care of a few of her lovers when she is not around,one even told me I had better pussy then her.it is that reason,that I have turned a lot of white girls an women out to black men,I love to suck their cum together out of her pussy,

I feel that years of watching real men not only fucking but completely satisfying your wife will change you.. then add in all the cleaning and how that affects you both physically and mentally has a huge positive effect.
Well said, certainly true for my hubby he has changed so much over last couple of years. Knowing I'm with other men, then watching, helping me choose outfits, cleaning me afterwards etc.
I'm in two minds about him becoming more 'sissy' with black guys. On one hand I like the thought of it, him getting more involved in the sex, helping me pleasure a guy, but on the other hand not sure how I would feel about him the rest of the time. Knowing he's sucked a cock or whatever. Mixed emotions. X

They make us to be anything they want. The way it should be.
the white male was put here to serve the Superior Black race, as sex toys, cum buckets. To be used for the pleasure of the Black Race as slaves to clean the white women that belong to the Black race. to be humiliated, filmed doing anything the Black man, Goddess, or family desires to show the world they are inferior animals. to be collared and leashed as an ******* always nude unless the Owner desides it should be dressed. to be placed in a room with only a bed, table and chair to be fed on. to be used by all Black people for pleasure. The only sex it may have is with what its Owner says, it is never allowed to breed. Its sperm will be taken and only the white female sperm may be used to produce white females for Black breeding. It must give its finances to its Owner. It must be tattooed as Black ownd sissy, or faggot, or slave so all can see that it is the property of the Superior Black Race and has no rights whatever. It cant not refuse to obey the Black race or complain, it must obey without question. pictures of it will be sold to all, it will be pimped out to other whites for profit. Lives in Phoenix Az. :qos::sex::threesome::exciting::mstickle:

It is onest to admit that black dicks can change white boys, if you taste black dicks for a period of time of course you change your mind and your sex approch
I had no idea way back when my wife first got us into this, how much BBC would change me...my whole life I have been totally straight and then I began watching Monica taking that massive powerful BBC, and now? Now I have become BiCurious for the Black dick myself

Back