Do black men like sissies? Or making them?

View media item 138652
Please login or become a member to view
My first black lover was the kindest most charming handsome, funny man...until a day about three weeks after we first had him over to our house, then he came in a bit ******* and told my husband, "I'm takin' that pussy from you tonight, boy!" My husband thought he was talking about me and just smiled and nodded and looked at me. He started to get up from his chair and Byron punched him in the chest so hard it took his breath away. "Undress motherfucker!" was all he said, then he went to the bathroom and called me in. He made me hold his dick while he peed, which was a little weird for me, but I was okay with it. He told me he was going fuck Tommi, with no further explanation. He finished peeing and I shook it and we walked back out to the living room, and Tommi was sitting on his chair in his underwear and socks. Byron ripped his boxer shorts off of him and made him take off his socks then told him to "bend your ass over that coffee table, bitch!" Byron then laid me down on the floor and entered me in one long stroke and pulled out and in and out - on the forth or fifth stroke I came so hard I screamed out his name. I was SO turned on, thinking about what he was planning on doing! He pulled out of me and entered Tommi as he was laying over the coffee table, and my hubby started grunting and crying out a bit. I knew it hurt, and I was surprised at how aroused I was feeling; watching my black lover take my husband's ass. Not arousal at seeing him humiliated, but arousal because I am turned on by aggressive men! Byron was calling him a bitch and telling him my pussy was his, etc. At one point it was a bit much and I went over and started kissing him so he would turn his attention to me. He did, but not in the way I expected. He made me get on my knees and suck him, after he pulled out of my husband's ass. There was an erotic element to this whole scene, but on another level it was over the edge for us. Our relationship with Byron ended soon after that, but my thirst for aggressive black men has never wavered! We move on from there and I have had several relationships, and always enjoy the aggressive element and watching my lover show his dominance over my husband!
love your story

I love making them...i love fucking str8 men in front of their wives and taking their man hide from them one stroke at a time.

No better feeling then asserting your dominance over a weaker man making their lover watch. At that moment he knows his woman and his manhood belongs to me
You are so right Master. xxx I also know that more and more white men are realising that BBC men are so masculine that by comparison they appear feminine. xxxx. Their wives are also no longer shy about admitting that they want a real man, not a white sissy. xxx From there its downhill all the way to feminisation and chastity. xxxx

Same here. I had never even thought about another man when I had my first BBC. But the second he dropped his pants and ordered me to touch him I knew it was over. And yes many Black Men do like sissies I think making a white "man" their bitch is mentally a huge turn on.
I agree many like it as an act of conquest. First the wife, then fucking the cuckold hubby and putting him in his proper place.

I love the D/s part of being with our BULL. I try to emasculate myself as much as possible when I present myself to him. He has told me that he likes how much that I have changed for him since the very first time we all played together.

You are so right Master. xxx I also know that more and more white men are realising that BBC men are so masculine that by comparison they appear feminine. xxxx. Their wives are also no longer shy about admitting that they want a real man, not a white sissy. xxx From there its downhill all the way to feminisation and chastity. xxxx
Mr. MiracleBBC would love to be re-made by you one stroke at a time! While my woman watched in jealousy.

Back