Do black men like sissies? Or making them?

I love making them...i love fucking str8 men in front of their wives and taking their man hide from them one stroke at a time.

No better feeling then asserting your dominance over a weaker man making their lover watch. At that moment he knows his woman and his manhood belongs to me
I am single and i love black men making me feel like the sissy i am. I was always a dominate man until my first bbc
Now black men dominate me. Love a double and gsngbang.

I was a stright white man with a beuty as a girlfriend. But things change very quicly... After my gf left me, I went to some bizarre parties and started to ******* too much. In one of these parties, I meet a black man that for some reason wanted I to suck him. At first I rejected him, but at some point he showed me his tool and perhaps due to the amazement, I felt an uncontrollable desire to have it in my mouth. I ended up in his car sucking him. The following day, I couldn't believe it, but later I realized it was the most exciting thing I did in my life. I started to crave the power of black men, so I decided to try again, but it's not easy to find a healthy young black man available for a whiteboi, they have tons of the prettiest girls that would be open legs inf 5 minutes for them. But luck knocked on my door and here I am, happlily licking the black balls of my 65ys old neighbour, who provides me with my regular dose of his nectar. Blacks are soooooo addictive, I've made things to this old man I didn't do with girls. I'm his white slut now, and I love it. Once you're hooked to the black meat, you cannot quit.

Back