Do black men like sissies? Or making them?

does anyone here feel that BBC can turn a married white guy?
for sure It can most certainly. I wasnt married but it turned me out anyways. if i wouldve had a wife she would be theirs in my eyes. 15 minutes of taking me and Im gay for black dick. Im so happy Im an addict to black cock.I was in a theater and was taken. I wish i had a woman so I could be used to show her who has the power and what I am. I date sometimes with the plan of turning the woman out. I am loving blck cock. I love my place and believe in servitude. I do not let pussy get in front of my bbc. I dont want any pussy.So yes it can. it should and you should want it and then let go and accept bbc into your mind as master. i have its amazing. Im a bitch for them.

for sure It can most certainly. I wasnt married but it turned me out anyways. if i wouldve had a wife she would be theirs in my eyes. 15 minutes of taking me and Im gay for black dick. Im so happy Im an addict to black cock.I was in a theater and was taken. I wish i had a woman so I could be used to show her who has the power and what I am. I date sometimes with the plan of turning the woman out. I am loving blck cock. I love my place and believe in servitude. I do not let pussy get in front of my bbc. I dont want any pussy.So yes it can. it should and you should want it and then let go and accept bbc into your mind as master. i have its amazing. Im a bitch for them.
OMG
you just made me sooo hard reading this

they love making them mostly i am one of them and god i love black cock. i am always trying to feed masters with pussy . i go out on dates and suggesrt a threesome after appropriate time and if they say yes i give them to a black master. i get rewarded with cock so well and im so happy i beg for their dick im a fag for them and love it

True for me also and I believe it's inescapable. As strong as a boi's urge to suck Black Cock can be, it is just the gateway to Black ownership. Before you are seeded you seek Black Men out of horny lust for their superior beauty and power. After the first Black Man seeds a white boi's pussy his body and mind become essentially Black-owned. A Black-impregnated boi will forever be a slave to the servile cravings Black seed planted deep inside him. It's now at the DNA level; the dominant Black DNA enslaves the recessive white dna in an permanent quantum energy bond. The more Masters seed you, the more Black energy fields bind you to serve.
Fuck yes, more whitebois will relize this and it tkes over them

I think so. It just takes black cock to bring it out. All of us white boys on this site is proof of that. Lol
You’re still in the early stages by the sounds of it. Still trying to resist your feelings. You may struggle with those feelings for a while. I did for a long time. My only regret is I wish I gave in to those feelings sooner! The sooner you give in to your desire for black cock the better! I’m sure most everyone here will agree with that;)
you did?
you resisted your feelings?
like for how long?

Since I was young. definitely new I was bi at the time but when I first saw a pic of a small, thin, white guy sucking a black guy. I couldn’t believe the size of that mans cock. Could NOT stop looking at it! I didn’t want to! I was so fucking turned on. Struggled with my feeling for most my life. Always feeling ashamed.. which I think is what stops most people. Men and women. Not only the “tabboo” nature of it. Most family’s would pretend to be horrified if an immediate family members lifestyle was found out. But they themselves daydream of worshiping a hung black cock
you are so right on so many points
the first time I watched monica sucking black cock I couldnt believe the size
I saw how she couldnt even fit her hands all the way around his cock
I had so many conflicting emotions over it

I can't stop thinking about cock. I am so hooked on black cock I am a little. Bitch for him. I was turned out so easily. I obeyed him gladly I didn't care what he said, I'd do it eagerly. He paraded me around his new convert showing off what his.huge black man dick does to white boos. Puts us in our place and we accept it because we are happy with our new role as a Bitch for black dick . I am that bitch and I will be that bitch for a long time to come now I have been awakened and I've been shown my path and I think the power of black cock for that they're strong and they are beautiful and they make you love them I think a black cock all the time I wanted more than anything. The bigger the cock the better I like it will serve black cock anytime I'm commanded to black cock is so powerful black men and women are superior to me and I recognize that after I've been turned out by black cock and I love it I know my place now I know what I want I know what I'm doing I'm serving the true kings and queens songs of this Earth I love and I'm addicted to and won't stop worshipping black cock

View media item 138652
Please login or become a member to view
My first black lover was the kindest most charming handsome, funny man...until a day about three weeks after we first had him over to our house, then he came in a bit ******* and told my husband, "I'm takin' that pussy from you tonight, boy!" My husband thought he was talking about me and just smiled and nodded and looked at me. He started to get up from his chair and Byron punched him in the chest so hard it took his breath away. "Undress motherfucker!" was all he said, then he went to the bathroom and called me in. He made me hold his dick while he peed, which was a little weird for me, but I was okay with it. He told me he was going fuck Tommi, with no further explanation. He finished peeing and I shook it and we walked back out to the living room, and Tommi was sitting on his chair in his underwear and socks. Byron ripped his boxer shorts off of him and made him take off his socks then told him to "bend your ass over that coffee table, bitch!" Byron then laid me down on the floor and entered me in one long stroke and pulled out and in and out - on the forth or fifth stroke I came so hard I screamed out his name. I was SO turned on, thinking about what he was planning on doing! He pulled out of me and entered Tommi as he was laying over the coffee table, and my hubby started grunting and crying out a bit. I knew it hurt, and I was surprised at how aroused I was feeling; watching my black lover take my husband's ass. Not arousal at seeing him humiliated, but arousal because I am turned on by aggressive men! Byron was calling him a bitch and telling him my pussy was his, etc. At one point it was a bit much and I went over and started kissing him so he would turn his attention to me. He did, but not in the way I expected. He made me get on my knees and suck him, after he pulled out of my husband's ass. There was an erotic element to this whole scene, but on another level it was over the edge for us. Our relationship with Byron ended soon after that, but my thirst for aggressive black men has never wavered! We move on from there and I have had several relationships, and always enjoy the aggressive element and watching my lover show his dominance over my husband!
Loved reading this, you should consider writing a biography about your lifestyle experiences, your writing skills are great and would sell a lot of copies:)

Back