Do black men like sissies? Or making them?

Seeing a BBC in my wife’s mouth was like flipping a switch in my brain. All I could think about was getting that beautiful piece of meat in my mouth. I told her after & a week later I had my first taste. She cut me off after the first night & told me I was a gay sissy. She was right. I was immediately feminized & fucked in my sissy pussy a short time later. I can tell you this.....once your body absorbs black cum, the real cravings start. You want, need BBC. The cravings don’t go away. You’re a black cock slut forever.

I wasn't sure I wanted to be a sissy until I took my first BBC.... It was my only one but it changed me. My stud seemed to enjoy turning me, so I would have to think plenty do.
Same here. I had never even thought about another man when I had my first BBC. But the second he dropped his pants and ordered me to touch him I knew it was over. And yes many Black Men do like sissies I think making a white "man" their bitch is mentally a huge turn on.

I love making them...i love fucking str8 men in front of their wives and taking their man hide from them one stroke at a time.

No better feeling then asserting your dominance over a weaker man making their lover watch. At that moment he knows his woman and his manhood belongs to me
There’s no better feeling for a sissy cuck either! We have surrendered our “manly” defense & given into what we really are. This is when life really begins for sissy cuckolds.

Back