Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

Our 1st older, mature BULL taught me about rimming and pleasuring a black man that way. Our arrangement was he'd pick me up every Saturday morning about noon, take me back to his place, and I'd spend the next 4-5 hours being used by him EVERY way possible. It wasn't an overnight thing because he worked graveyard shifts at the nearby air ******* base. But he was the one who taught me to do that. We'd start with me deep throating him, then he'd face fuck me and gag me for a good while, then he'd have me lay down and he'd continue face fucking me as he stood over the bed, then he'd kinda just slowly move onto my face and his balls and asshole would be over my mouth and he'd tell me to be a good whore and rim him out real good.
1st time I did it I was surprised that a BULL would want that but I did it and discovered I loved it! The dirtiness of it, the control by him and me submitting. It was a huge turn on. And it became a regular thing. That man was so sexy and turned me on so much, I could cum sucking his big cock and eating his ass. What a fucking rush!
It has been a while, I need u to get a rush off my ass 😜

Our then regular black bull told me to blow him then he fucked me in a crowded bar where we used to meet in front of everyone one in the bar . I also had to tell him I was his white married black cock whore telling him to fuck my white married cunt
Oh you fuckimg whore did that make you squirt on his cock with everyone watching and knowing you're a white married black cock slut!!!

I love it when you fuck a hotwife so good she completely submits to you. She will do things that she doesn't do with hubby or doesn't do regular basis and will do it right in front of him so that he knows she has completely submitted herself to you as the bull because of how good that BBC is!

.She will suck you till she cries!
.She will lick your ass!
.She will give you her ass to fuck!
.She will beg you to cum 💦 inside her!
.She will tell that her pussy is yours!
.She will fuck your friends who you tell her to fuck!
.She will bring you her friends and relatives for you to fuck!
.She will say "yes" when you ask her is she a whore for black cock or a black cock slut!♠️

...and she will do it all right in front of her hubby!
I have done most of these, but I don’t really understand the crying part.

I have done most of these, but I don’t really understand the crying part.
You never seen someone face fucked till they gagged on the cock and tears came out of their eyes and made her mascara run? Then after she pushes away from the cock and coughs I slap her the cock then grab her by her hair and go right back in to fucking her face again!

You never seen someone face fucked till they gagged on the cock and tears came out of their eyes and made her mascara run? Then after she pushes away from the cock and coughs I slap her the cock then grab her by her hair and go right back in to fucking her face again!
Oh, now I understand. Don’t know why I didn’t get that from the original post. Yes, I’ve had that done to me. Not really a favorite though. I do enjoy being face-fucked (the lack of control, the hair grabbing, and the feeling of being used), but not so rough as described.t

this is a true story:

wifey farted on a regular bull's face at his request and she rimmed the guy. it sounds weird rereading it, but it was a crazy hot night and I found that my wife's farts are fucking hot. Weird. But true.
From Christine -
I warn some guys that I usually fart when I start
to orgasm. But the nastiest thing was when the bull told me climb
on hubby's face and "fart-out the load" he just deposited up my ass.

I was a little squeamish at first, but when I saw Ray laying himself down,
I went for it. It was so gross but he was just letting me do it.
The bull just laughed and said, "You two just a couple of freaks".

Back