Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

I asked my wife about this and she said in her mind, one of her bulls asked her to please fuck one of his friends the guy was just needing some pussy. Because his cock was so good and deep in her when he asked, she agreed. They set it up and the “friend” showed up at our house one day when i was out of town. She said he was completely unattractive, just butt ass ugly, out of shape, big belly just a complete turn off but she invited him in and she said….”got it over with”. He even asked her when she was sucking his cock, which she said was by far the best and most attractive thing on him because it was black and large, he pushed her head down and raised up his hips and she even licked his asshole. She never fucked him again and she said when he was over her fucking away, she was really putting on an act and faking it because he was huffing, puffing, she thought about to have a heart attack and just pouring sweat that was dripping all over her. She said had it been a white guy that showed up like that, she would have NEVER let him in.

I asked my wife about this and she said in her mind, one of her bulls asked her to please fuck one of his friends the guy was just needing some pussy. Because his cock was so good and deep in her when he asked, she agreed. They set it up and the “friend” showed up at our house one day when i was out of town. She said he was completely unattractive, just butt ass ugly, out of shape, big belly just a complete turn off but she invited him in and she said….”got it over with”. He even asked her when she was sucking his cock, which she said was by far the best and most attractive thing on him because it was black and large, he pushed her head down and raised up his hips and she even licked his asshole. She never fucked him again and she said when he was over her fucking away, she was really putting on an act and faking it because he was huffing, puffing, she thought about to have a heart attack and just pouring sweat that was dripping all over her. She said had it been a white guy that showed up like that, she would have NEVER let him in.
That was great of her to go through with it though. I'm sure they both appreciated it very much. Also makes for a kind of hot story even though it might not have felt so much like that for her at the time.

Back