Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

Our 1st older, mature BULL taught me about rimming and pleasuring a black man that way. Our arrangement was he'd pick me up every Saturday morning about noon, take me back to his place, and I'd spend the next 4-5 hours being used by him EVERY way possible. It wasn't an overnight thing because he worked graveyard shifts at the nearby air ******* base. But he was the one who taught me to do that. We'd start with me deep throating him, then he'd face fuck me and gag me for a good while, then he'd have me lay down and he'd continue face fucking me as he stood over the bed, then he'd kinda just slowly move onto my face and his balls and asshole would be over my mouth and he'd tell me to be a good whore and rim him out real good.
1st time I did it I was surprised that a BULL would want that but I did it and discovered I loved it! The dirtiness of it, the control by him and me submitting. It was a huge turn on. And it became a regular thing. That man was so sexy and turned me on so much, I could cum sucking his big cock and eating his ass. What a fucking rush!
What a lovely and obedient hot,dirty slut you are.

Back