Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

Our 1st older, mature BULL taught me about rimming and pleasuring a black man that way. Our arrangement was he'd pick me up every Saturday morning about noon, take me back to his place, and I'd spend the next 4-5 hours being used by him EVERY way possible. It wasn't an overnight thing because he worked graveyard shifts at the nearby air ******* base. But he was the one who taught me to do that. We'd start with me deep throating him, then he'd face fuck me and gag me for a good while, then he'd have me lay down and he'd continue face fucking me as he stood over the bed, then he'd kinda just slowly move onto my face and his balls and asshole would be over my mouth and he'd tell me to be a good whore and rim him out real good.
1st time I did it I was surprised that a BULL would want that but I did it and discovered I loved it! The dirtiness of it, the control by him and me submitting. It was a huge turn on. And it became a regular thing. That man was so sexy and turned me on so much, I could cum sucking his big cock and eating his ass. What a fucking rush!
Always disgusting...till I met my first black Bull. He taught me stuff I never had thought of....and he turned me into a junkie😍 He did stuff to me I never ever have thought of or I never had allowed my husband (now cucky) do it....
I.e. I would have never rimmed my husband 😉 but my black Bull even taught me other things I even haven't heard of!!!!

Last edited:
Always disgusting...till I met my first black Bull. He taught me stuff I never had thought of....and he turned me into a junkie😍 He did stuff to me I never ever have thought of or I never had allowed my husband (now cucky) do it....
I.e. I would have never rimmed my husband 😉 but my black Bull even taught me other things I even haven't heard of!!!!
What else did he teach you?

I love it when you fuck a hotwife so good she completely submits to you. She will do things that she doesn't do with hubby or doesn't do regular basis and will do it right in front of him so that he knows she has completely submitted herself to you as the bull because of how good that BBC is!

.She will suck you till she cries!
.She will lick your ass!
.She will give you her ass to fuck!
.She will beg you to cum 💦 inside her!
.She will tell that her pussy is yours!
.She will fuck your friends who you tell her to fuck!
.She will bring you her friends and relatives for you to fuck!
.She will say "yes" when you ask her is she a whore for black cock or a black cock slut!♠️

...and she will do it all right in front of her hubby!
Send you a DM on this topic

What's the dirtiest, nastiest, most slutty thing a Black man has ever asked you to do for him....?? Did you do it? Did he ask again?View attachment 2361237 How was it?

Definitely!! .. My wife had joked that it was time her bull came in my mouth. My wife was upon her knees sucking (expertly I must say) his cock. He beckoned for me to kneel beside her, then took his cok from her mouth and pressed it against my lips, which I opened, and he pushed his cock into my mouth, right in front of my wife. She gave a little gasp.. ... then after a minute of so he laid on the bed. My wife, positioned between his thighs went back down on him, and he raised his thighs and gently guided her head down. She worked her way down to his arse and licked round, and pushed inside. I put my mouth back round his cock, and a few minutes later he shot into my mouth with my wifes toungue on his arrse.

Back