Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

I love it when you fuck a hotwife so good she completely submits to you. She will do things that she doesn't do with hubby or doesn't do regular basis and will do it right in front of him so that he knows she has completely submitted herself to you as the bull because of how good that BBC is!

.She will suck you till she cries!
.She will lick your ass!
.She will give you her ass to fuck!
.She will beg you to cum 💦 inside her!
.She will tell that her pussy is yours!
.She will fuck your friends who you tell her to fuck!
.She will bring you her friends and relatives for you to fuck!
.She will say "yes" when you ask her is she a whore for black cock or a black cock slut!♠️

...and she will do it all right in front of her hubby!

I love it when you fuck a hotwife so good she completely submits to you. She will do things that she doesn't do with hubby or doesn't do regular basis and will do it right in front of him so that he knows she has completely submitted herself to you as the bull because of how good that BBC is!

.She will suck you till she cries!
.She will lick your ass!
.She will give you her ass to fuck!
.She will beg you to cum 💦 inside her!
.She will tell that her pussy is yours!
.She will fuck your friends who you tell her to fuck!
.She will bring you her friends and relatives for you to fuck!
.She will say "yes" when you ask her is she a whore for black cock or a black cock slut!♠️

...and she will do it all right in front of her hubby!
Watching another man use my wife as you describe and hearing my wife ask another man to please cum inside her unprotected married white cunt is always very exciting.
I think your description describes a perfect white wife.

Our 1st older, mature BULL taught me about rimming and pleasuring a black man that way. Our arrangement was he'd pick me up every Saturday morning about noon, take me back to his place, and I'd spend the next 4-5 hours being used by him EVERY way possible. It wasn't an overnight thing because he worked graveyard shifts at the nearby air ******* base. But he was the one who taught me to do that. We'd start with me deep throating him, then he'd face fuck me and gag me for a good while, then he'd have me lay down and he'd continue face fucking me as he stood over the bed, then he'd kinda just slowly move onto my face and his balls and asshole would be over my mouth and he'd tell me to be a good whore and rim him out real good.
1st time I did it I was surprised that a BULL would want that but I did it and discovered I loved it! The dirtiness of it, the control by him and me submitting. It was a huge turn on. And it became a regular thing. That man was so sexy and turned me on so much, I could cum sucking his big cock and eating his ass. What a fucking rush!
I'm a bi-curious crossdresser and since finding this site I have been amazed by the way I have become so fixated with Black Men and their beautiful Black Cocks. I am currently training myself with toys to stretch my virgin boi pussy to eventually give myself to these Black Gods. Reading this theme about rimming would not have interested me at one time. The thought of licking someone's bum would have filled me with horror but now I so want to become A Black Cock Slut that I would gladly submit to and enjoy pleasing a Black Man this way. :lips: :blackheart:😍

Attachments

• 798753613(1).jpg
    798753613(1).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 605124601(1).jpg
    605124601(1).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 1510743932(1).jpg
    1510743932(1).jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 725473744(1).jpg
    725473744(1).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 145935996(1).jpg
    145935996(1).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 86
I'm a bi-curious crossdresser and since finding this site I have been amazed by the way I have become so fixated with Black Men and their beautiful Black Cocks. I am currently training myself with toys to stretch my virgin boi pussy to eventually give myself to these Black Gods. Reading this theme about rimming would not have interested me at one time. The thought of licking someone's bum would have filled me with horror but now I so want to become A Black Cock Slut that I would gladly submit to and enjoy pleasing a Black Man this way. :lips: :blackheart:😍
Thank you for posting these exciting photos of the lucky white wives licking and tongue black men's black assholes, feasting and making love to their fine black asses and assholes.
It reminds me of the times when I had the great pleasure of watching my own white wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's black asshole, feasting and making love to his fine black ass and asshole.

Back