Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

Like many of the others, have rimmed my nephew and I do ATM both from myself, and from my little sisters ass on the regular. Both of us absolutely love it.

One of the hottest things I can remember though was when my nephew and I had just started with anal. He finished inside my ass and filled me up with his cum as usual, but this time he proceeded to piss directly into my asshole after cumming then put the largest of the butt plugs we'd been using to open me up into my ass to plug it all up. We had already planned a family outing right after to the zoo, so my nephew had me walking around with the k*ids all day long surrounded by people while constantly on the edge of an orgasm as I felt the combination of his cum and pee sloshing around inside me and occasionally seeping out down my leg bit by bit. When we got home, he had the cuck lay down in our ensuite shower and made me squat over his face as he slowly removed the plug. I was so unbelievably horny at this point from being on edge all day long that I couldn't help rubbing my clit as the plug came out and I started to cum and squirt almost immediately. Proceeded to absolutely spray the cucks face drenching him in a mixture of both pee and cum from both my holes at the same time. Then at my nephew's request, finished off with a good old smothering of the cucks face and making him d*rink my warm pee straight from the source. I remember thinking then that never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd willingly be such a dirty slut for a man let alone be enjoying it as much as I was. Started swelling up with this overwhelming feeling of love as I looked up into my nephew's eyes and for the first time in my life total and absolute satisfaction while my cuck struggled to breathe through my pussy and ass below me.
Heard it all now 😂

I have a rimming seat exactly like the one here in the photo. It’s very comfortable when you lay underneath and can eat away for hours. I have a small leather pillow to support and cushion my neck. My ex would sit on it at the side of the sofa while watching TV, while I’d be underneath making out with his ass and become a drain for his piss as needed. He’d ******* several beers so was continually in need of a piss. Good times.
Don't tell me you put this collage of photos together yourself...

Did you? :ROFLMAO:

I have a rimming seat exactly like the one here in the photo. It’s very comfortable when you lay underneath and can eat away for hours. I have a small leather pillow to support and cushion my neck. My ex would sit on it at the side of the sofa while watching TV, while I’d be underneath making out with his ass and become a drain for his piss as needed. He’d ******* several beers so was continually in need of a piss. Good times.
Wow. Crazy, but amazing story.

At Collette in NOLA two years ago, my husband and I were playing with a couple… a sexy white girl and a muscular and well hung black man. We’d had plenty of drinks. We were playing in a rather public space at the club. Others were playing around us as well but I eventually realized people were watching us. She went down on me while I sucked both of the men’s cocks and I was spread wide open. She began thrusting her fingers into me as I came.. she slipped first one.. then two.. then three fingers into my ass. I squirted in loads. She asked me if I wanted her bf to fuck me. I said “yes.. I want that cock”
He moved over in between my legs. I laid back on the couch. He slid into me and began to fuck me good. She straddled my face and he began telling me what to do…. She was bent over and sucking my husbands cock while I licked her pussy. He told me to finger her ass. I did it. He told me to lick her ass. I did it. I was cumming in bucket loads and I knew people were watching us. He stopped and pulled it out. I gasped “don’t stop”
He flipped me over after she climbed off my face. I could still taste her. It was like they were working in unison…. He bent me over and started fucking me hard from behind while she spread her pussy open in front of me.
He began to tell me what to do…
“Luck that pussy. Bury your face in there.”
She was on her back and sucking my husbands cock and started telling my husband “your wife is a good little slut. She’s making me cum. She knows how to eat pussy.”
My husband was so hard… I could tell he was so turned on.
The man pushed his thumb into my ass. Than his other thumb. I kept licking her finger pussy. I knew what was about to happen. He pulled it out and slid it into my ass. I squirted right away as his gf pushed my face down into her soaking wet pussy. He bagan fucking my ass harder and harder. He told me to say this and I did…. Over and over…. He said “tell her I love your boyfriends big black cock in my ass. Tell her you’re our little fuck toy. Tell her you want her to eat my cum out of your ass”

I said it all… I told her “your boyfriends cock is amazing” and she shoved my face into her pussy.
He got ready to cum and jammed it into my ass. He told her to eat it out of my ass. I bent over and put my head down. He said “spread your ass open. Let em see it.”
I knew I was gaping and he told her to lick it clean. So as I spread my ass open, she began licking it and my pussy. I quivered with another orgasm.
My husband was stroking his cock ans shoved it into my mouth… I sucked his cock for about 30 seconds before he came down my throat.

I could feel the man’s cum drip down my thighs and on my stocking tops over and over while we meditate mingled with other couples and played a few more times that night. Before we left we played with them one more time in another room… my husband and the other man took turns fucking us both. It was amazing. But him treating me and his gf like fuck toys in a public setting was incredibly exhilarating.

At Collette in NOLA two years ago, my husband and I were playing with a couple… a sexy white girl and a muscular and well hung black man. We’d had plenty of drinks. We were playing in a rather public space at the club. Others were playing around us as well but I eventually realized people were watching us. She went down on me while I sucked both of the men’s cocks and I was spread wide open. She began thrusting her fingers into me as I came.. she slipped first one.. then two.. then three fingers into my ass. I squirted in loads. She asked me if I wanted her bf to fuck me. I said “yes.. I want that cock”
He moved over in between my legs. I laid back on the couch. He slid into me and began to fuck me good. She straddled my face and he began telling me what to do…. She was bent over and sucking my husbands cock while I licked her pussy. He told me to finger her ass. I did it. He told me to lick her ass. I did it. I was cumming in bucket loads and I knew people were watching us. He stopped and pulled it out. I gasped “don’t stop”
He flipped me over after she climbed off my face. I could still taste her. It was like they were working in unison…. He bent me over and started fucking me hard from behind while she spread her pussy open in front of me.
She was on her back and sucking my husbands cock and started telling my husband “your wife is a good little slut. She’s making me cum. She knows how to eat pussy.”
The man pushed his thumb into my ass. Than his other thumb. I kept licking her finger pussy. I knew what was about to happen. He pulled it out and slid it into my ass. I squirted right away as his gf pushed my face down into her soaking wet pussy. He bagan fucking my ass harder and harder. He told me to say this and I did…. Over and over…. He said “tell her I love your boyfriends big black cock in my ass. Tell her you’re our little fuck toy. Tell her you want her to eat my cum out of your ass”

I said it all… I told her “your boyfriends cock is amazing” and she shoved my face into her pussy.
He got ready to cum and jammed it into my ass. He told her to eat it out of my ass. I bent over and put my head down. He said “spread your ass open. Let em see it.”
I knew I was gaping and he told her to lick it clean. So as I spread my ass open, she began licking it and my pussy. I quivered with another orgasm.
My husband was stroking his cock ans shoved it into my mouth… I sucked his cock for about 30 seconds before he came down my throat.

I could feel the man’s cum drip down my thighs and on my stocking tops over and over while we meditate mingled with other couples and played a few more times that night. Before we left we played with them one more time in another room… my husband and the other man took turns fucking us both. It was amazing. But him treating me and his gf like fuck toys in a public setting was incredibly exhilarating.

Very well written.

Amazing story and great detail!

Back