Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

[QUOTE="Abbybadwife, post: 5221401, member: 452600
Wearing my wedding dress, getting DPed in our bed while our wedding video was playing.
[/QUOTE]
I just love the wedding dress one. What a great symbolic way of breaking your wedding vows with another man/men and making it so blatant. Hopefully even got cum on the dress!!

So scary, so wild, so hot, so nasty……I’m a bitch in heat
I went to navy boot camp in San Diego and then went back to that area 3 different times. Me and a buddy would shoot pool for drinks at the Naval Training Center with the newbies, especially out of boot camp. No contest. That club closed at 11 and we offered to fill our cars and ride to Tijuana where the clubs closed at 7am $20 each. It was exactly 12 miles and one of the occasional stops was the joint with the donkey show. There were a few who came back with their gf's that wanted to go. We'd take them but neither of us fucked any of them afterwards whether they succeeded or not. Didn't need to, my day 'job' was welcoming 30-45 women a week to San Diego straight from boot camp in Orlando; my buddy got a different 30-45. They moved both of us out after nine months...we were tired!

Recently covered a big white granny booty in chocolate and vanilla whip cream and repeatedly licked and slurped it off while alternately fucking her doggystyle.... Made her use a vibrator at the same time too. It was messy, sticky, and fucked up some sheets but it was hella fun. Looking forward to doing that again.

Recently covered a big white granny booty in chocolate and vanilla whip cream and repeatedly licked and slurped it off while alternately fucking her doggystyle.... Made her use a vibrator at the same time too. It was messy, sticky, and fucked up some sheets but it was hella fun. Looking forward to doing that again.
I love it that Black Men can make white sluts and sissies do anything to please you. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

At Collette in NOLA two years ago, my husband and I were playing with a couple… a sexy white girl and a muscular and well hung black man. We’d had plenty of drinks. We were playing in a rather public space at the club. Others were playing around us as well but I eventually realized people were watching us. She went down on me while I sucked both of the men’s cocks and I was spread wide open. She began thrusting her fingers into me as I came.. she slipped first one.. then two.. then three fingers into my ass. I squirted in loads. She asked me if I wanted her bf to fuck me. I said “yes.. I want that cock”
He moved over in between my legs. I laid back on the couch. He slid into me and began to fuck me good. She straddled my face and he began telling me what to do…. She was bent over and sucking my husbands cock while I licked her pussy. He told me to finger her ass. I did it. He told me to lick her ass. I did it. I was cumming in bucket loads and I knew people were watching us. He stopped and pulled it out. I gasped “don’t stop”
He flipped me over after she climbed off my face. I could still taste her. It was like they were working in unison…. He bent me over and started fucking me hard from behind while she spread her pussy open in front of me.
He began to tell me what to do…
“Luck that pussy. Bury your face in there.”
She was on her back and sucking my husbands cock and started telling my husband “your wife is a good little slut. She’s making me cum. She knows how to eat pussy.”
My husband was so hard… I could tell he was so turned on.
The man pushed his thumb into my ass. Than his other thumb. I kept licking her finger pussy. I knew what was about to happen. He pulled it out and slid it into my ass. I squirted right away as his gf pushed my face down into her soaking wet pussy. He bagan fucking my ass harder and harder. He told me to say this and I did…. Over and over…. He said “tell her I love your boyfriends big black cock in my ass. Tell her you’re our little fuck toy. Tell her you want her to eat my cum out of your ass”

I said it all… I told her “your boyfriends cock is amazing” and she shoved my face into her pussy.
He got ready to cum and jammed it into my ass. He told her to eat it out of my ass. I bent over and put my head down. He said “spread your ass open. Let em see it.”
I knew I was gaping and he told her to lick it clean. So as I spread my ass open, she began licking it and my pussy. I quivered with another orgasm.
My husband was stroking his cock ans shoved it into my mouth… I sucked his cock for about 30 seconds before he came down my throat.

I could feel the man’s cum drip down my thighs and on my stocking tops over and over while we meditate mingled with other couples and played a few more times that night. Before we left we played with them one more time in another room… my husband and the other man took turns fucking us both. It was amazing. But him treating me and his gf like fuck toys in a public setting was incredibly exhilarating.
Such an exciting story..makes me wanna head on to swingers club..I love the squirting part too.It seems like you squirt every time something is in your ass.

We are going out to dinner and decided to stop at the video store pick up something for later we both smoked a little weed and then he suggested I go in alone and hang around the booths in the back. When he came in I was supposed to act like I didn’t know him I just start hitting on him. We went into one of the booths and I started sucking them off but we left the door open some others could watch. He left a big load on my face when I tried to wipe it off he told me to leave it and go back to the car and not to touch it I probably look like the Cheshire cat leaving that store
Made your pussy soaked, didn’t it???

Back