Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

I love it when you fuck a hotwife so good she completely submits to you. She will do things that she doesn't do with hubby or doesn't do regular basis and will do it right in front of him so that he knows she has completely submitted herself to you as the bull because of how good that BBC is!

.She will suck you till she cries!
.She will lick your ass!
.She will give you her ass to fuck!
.She will beg you to cum 💦 inside her!
.She will tell that her pussy is yours!
.She will fuck your friends who you tell her to fuck!
.She will bring you her friends and relatives for you to fuck!
.She will say "yes" when you ask her is she a whore for black cock or a black cock slut!♠️

...and she will do it all right in front of her hubby!
I have to seen the power of what happens when my wife had been taken to this level. It’s when she crosses over from role playing to ownership acceptance.

This is the height for me of the rush of neuro chemicals. That’s when it’s beyond my control and influence. It’s when I get to see my wife as she truly is: black owned.

It takes a very special kind of bull to achieve this level.

I have to seen the power of what happens when my wife had been taken to this level. It’s when she crosses over from role playing to ownership acceptance.

This is the height for me of the rush of neuro chemicals. That’s when it’s beyond my control and influence. It’s when I get to see my wife as she truly is: black owned.

It takes a very special kind of bull to achieve this level.
Yes! A Master Cock Smith!♠️

Back