69.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 31
  • SAM_0674.JPG
    SAM_0674.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
i think i prefer it when michael fucks me and cums. then i have him clean me up/out then i use my vibrators to continue cumming. i tend to be cum once while getting fucked by him then 1-2 more times using a my Lelo and large dildo i use in my butt. that full feeling sends me over the top.
michael is expected to clean my lelo with his mouth.

i think i prefer it when michael fucks me and cums. then i have him clean me up/out then i use my vibrators to continue cumming. i tend to be cum once while getting fucked by him then 1-2 more times using a my Lelo and large dildo i use in my butt. that full feeling sends me over the top.
michael is expected to clean my lelo with his mouth.
Sounds amazing

Hi

Since about 2 month I cuck my hubby with my bbc dildo. His cock is average, sometimes caged.

I prefer the following setting (I like some humiliation games):

Always before he is allowed to fuck me, he has to make me cum with the bbc dildo, which is quite a lot bigger than him.
Afterwards I don't feel very much of his cock and tells him always. This makes him hornier than ever.

Do other couples/women do this? What are your thoughts, what can I do better do humiliate/stimulate him?

Thanks in advance
We always do this. Makes my wife’s pussy much more sensitive. And since I am not small, I make her come many times after she has cum on the BBC dildo (talking to her about BBC the whole time).

Never had a real bbc, it's some part of my fantasy and he is not into sperm play with other guys. So our aggreement of cuck play is limited to dildos yet. What the future brings, we'll see.
My guy wasnt into anything, till leroy fucked me and i started pegging my man, your man has hidden needs.

My wife wants me to use the BBC dildo sometimes. Probably not even half of the time really just when she's in that kind of mood. I love it though. I fuck her before after or whatever. I cum hard and still feel her. I think it's great.

For the past few months it’s been this way for my wife and I. I’ll usually eat her until she’s nice and wet and then use either her BBC dildo or the BBC strap on to get her off. After that it’s my turn and I usually come within a few minutes because of how loose and wet her pussy is from the dildo. I’m only about 4.5” and the dildos I use on her are about 7” and 8”, so a pretty good size difference.
To reply to my previous post. I just bought a 9” dildo to try and size up for her. She has me use the “smaller” dildo on her every time we have sex now and she says she loves how deep it goes. Figured this was the next logical step. It’s now been months since I’ve felt her pussy before being stretched out by one of her toys.

My wife recently became pregnant (it’s mine) and I am hoping that by the end of the pregnancy I can have her wanting to try the real thing which will hopefully lead to her wanting to get bred by a BBC bull.

update: I used the new one on her this morning and she loved it. She got super creamy and came very hard from it.

Attachments

• CEF675FA-D102-485B-85EA-10E3D9449104.jpeg
    CEF675FA-D102-485B-85EA-10E3D9449104.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • 0945227E-157D-45FA-8C50-6669C8514D26.jpeg
    0945227E-157D-45FA-8C50-6669C8514D26.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
  • 6BDE1C3B-A3D5-4568-88AB-5BE8E58B30A1.jpeg
    6BDE1C3B-A3D5-4568-88AB-5BE8E58B30A1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hi

Since about 2 month I cuck my hubby with my bbc dildo. His cock is average, sometimes caged.

I prefer the following setting (I like some humiliation games):

Always before he is allowed to fuck me, he has to make me cum with the bbc dildo, which is quite a lot bigger than him.
Afterwards I don't feel very much of his cock and tells him always. This makes him hornier than ever.

Do other couples/women do this? What are your thoughts, what can I do better do humiliate/stimulate him?

Thanks in advance
I dont know what a dildo has to do with cuckolding him. But you do you.

If you want to cuckold him, without fucking someone else, you need to tell him that you NO longer need his penis. Tell him his penis is inadequate and that you no longer respect his penis. You need to tell him you love him, but that you are DETACHING him from his penis.

Thats cuckolding 101. You dont need to have sex with other men, but you are just torturing yourself because you will effectively emasculate him, he will no longer be able to get an erection or maintain an erection. You will disconnect his brain from his penis.

If you dont want to follow this advice, you can do whatever you want to do. But then you are consciously deciding to NOT cuckold him.

I dont know what a dildo has to do with cuckolding him. But you do you.

If you want to cuckold him, without fucking someone else, you need to tell him that you NO longer need his penis. Tell him his penis is inadequate and that you no longer respect his penis. You need to tell him you love him, but that you are DETACHING him from his penis.

Thats cuckolding 101. You dont need to have sex with other men, but you are just torturing yourself because you will effectively emasculate him, he will no longer be able to get an erection or maintain an erection. You will disconnect his brain from his penis.

If you dont want to follow this advice, you can do whatever you want to do. But then you are consciously deciding to NOT cuckold him.
the best way is to slowly jack a man off while you are talking him about fucking other cocks.

the best way is to slowly jack a man off while you are talking him about fucking other cocks.
You mean for role-play?
Yea, thats fine, but thats not cuckolding.
Its just playing around in the bedroom. I mean, couples can do anything in the bedroom they want.
Like I said, "you do you!"

We have done this for a long time. I fuck her with her dildo while she used a buzzy on her clit. Then i slide my little cock in fir a few strokes while she teased me and finaly she tells me to just lay in my back and she will fuck my add while i jack off and cum. We both love it and both have amazing orgasms.

Back