Dildo before hubby

I’ll tell you my wife calling me a boy instead of a man degrading the size of my penis compared to the real man’s cock as she calls the black dildo and then referring to my dick as clit beater or things to that nature an then of course degrading me about my size while we are having Sex an her laughing and saying she feels nothing real sets me over the edge so hopefully that helps you
Yes yes love it 😀 I to can go over the edge with small limp penis humiliation

Hi

Since about 2 month I cuck my hubby with my bbc dildo. His cock is average, sometimes caged.

I prefer the following setting (I like some humiliation games):

Always before he is allowed to fuck me, he has to make me cum with the bbc dildo, which is quite a lot bigger than him.
Afterwards I don't feel very much of his cock and tells him always. This makes him hornier than ever.

Do other couples/women do this? What are your thoughts, what can I do better do humiliate/stimulate him?

Thanks in advance
you are an amazing woman, he is lucky

Great thread....husbands point of view! Use large dildos and clitoral stimulator to get her to cervical orgasms w/clitoral stimulation parallel...and then I'll usually take her through a couple g spot orgasms using my 6" average cock. We are less about the color of the dildo and more about understanding that cervical orgasms are surely different (much deeper intensity O). For us it's understanding how to get to deeper climaxes and not about color. Will this progress beyond dildos?...perhaps never and that's ok!

Not to be offensive, but I don't need any advice how to fuck another man!
I decide when it might be time to cuck my husbandand and he has to agree before.
My question has not been really answered, but ok, to many "real" male people here.
You’re probably allergic to meat , so stay on the latex cock 🤣🤣

I’ll tell you my wife calling me a boy instead of a man degrading the size of my penis compared to the real man’s cock as she calls the black dildo and then referring to my dick as clit beater or things to that nature an then of course degrading me about my size while we are having Sex an her laughing and saying she feels nothing real sets me over the edge so hopefully that helps you
Your advice was spot-on! Wifey does same to me. She also shaves my pubic hair to make it look less masculine and more "boy-like".
When I go to the adult bookstore, guys like putting their cock next to my clit-dick and cumming on it. That helped me understand my place and got me used to the smell and feel of another man's cum.

My wife won't let me fuck her.
She fucks herself with her vibrator while I'm next to her caged.
Don't feel bad, that's how it is for most cucks. The last time I fucked my wife (some time ago) she was bent over doggie-style while I tried mounting her. She said, "Okay, shove it all in". The trouble was that I already was "all the way in". When I told her, she looked back at me and we both sort of knew that it was the last time.

the thing is that when I try the dildo first, I take a back seat.
Yes, that's what happens. She won't feel your tiny dick anymore. That's why most cuckolds stop fucking their wives and just let the bull "take care of business". In time, being "cut-off" from pussy will help guide you in the right direction. That direction for most beta-males is to become a bottom. Typically, your penis will then be "re-purposed" to become and serve as a clit. Your orgasms will be prostate-based instead of "glan-based".

Yes, that's what happens. She won't feel your tiny dick anymore. That's why most cuckolds stop fucking their wives and just let the bull "take care of business". In time, being "cut-off" from pussy will help guide you in the right direction. That direction for most beta-males is to become a bottom. Typically, your penis will then be "re-purposed" to become and serve as a clit. Your orgasms will be prostate-based instead of "glan-based".
Exactly 💯 agree very well expressed ty

Hi

Since about 2 month I cuck my hubby with my bbc dildo. His cock is average, sometimes caged.

Always before he is allowed to fuck me, he has to make me cum with the bbc dildo, which is quite a lot bigger than him.
Afterwards I don't feel very much of his cock and tells him always. This makes him hornier than ever.

Do other couples/women do this? What are your thoughts, what can I do better do humiliate/stimulate him?

Thanks in advance

Hi

Thanks in advance
Yes we do exactly the same, I prefer using her BBC "boyfriend" on her than fucking her because she gets so much more pleasure.

Back