Dildo before hubby

the thing is that when I try the dildo first, I take a back seat.
That is quite normal....When they are being well stuffed and properly stimulated with toy....they tend to zone in on #1 at moment (Toy). Suggest role play and letting her to perform oral while you role play. I would imagine a real big cock vs. Toy would even drive more separation between wife and husband during sex!

Last edited:
Hi

Since about 2 month I cuck my hubby with my bbc dildo. His cock is average, sometimes caged.

I prefer the following setting (I like some humiliation games):

Always before he is allowed to fuck me, he has to make me cum with the bbc dildo, which is quite a lot bigger than him.
Afterwards I don't feel very much of his cock and tells him always. This makes him hornier than ever.

Do other couples/women do this? What are your thoughts, what can I do better do humiliate/stimulate him?

Thanks in advance
This is the preferred way my wife likes to fuck anymore. I’ve come to like her nice and loose and used

For the past few months it’s been this way for my wife and I. I’ll usually eat her until she’s nice and wet and then use either her BBC dildo or the BBC strap on to get her off. After that it’s my turn and I usually come within a few minutes because of how loose and wet her pussy is from the dildo. I’m only about 4.5” and the dildos I use on her are about 7” and 8”, so a pretty good size difference.

Hi

Since about 2 month I cuck my hubby with my bbc dildo. His cock is average, sometimes caged.

Always before he is allowed to fuck me, he has to make me cum with the bbc dildo, which is quite a lot bigger than him.
Afterwards I don't feel very much of his cock and tells him always. This makes him hornier than ever.

Do other couples/women do this? What are your thoughts, what can I do better do humiliate/stimulate him?

Thanks in advance
We do this too

When her black Bull is not available my wife makes me use her black dildo on her. I stay caged and she plays with the cage. She lets me lick her pussy as well but no way she would let my tiny white dick in her pussy. She tells me that the black dildo gives her so much better pleasure than my little white dick. Needless to mention that the black dildo never compares to her lover's BBC. Since she has her black Bull i did not have any intercourse with her. On one hand it's very humiliating for me but on the other hand i see how much pleasure she gets and as long as she's happy i'm happy
View attachment MAH00005.MP4

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• C4200589-BF83-4BC0-BAA5-992F9FF8952A.jpeg
    C4200589-BF83-4BC0-BAA5-992F9FF8952A.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 116
Hi

Thanks in advance
Yes we do this and love it, use a cum style lube, and have him blindfold you,

Pretty much every night (unless we had meat another man to fuck her)
My ex used to make me eat her till she came - than use a huge dildo to make her cum a second time!

If i was lucky she would let me fuck her he with my "little sissy penis" after her seconds orgasm -
She would often tell me to hurry up and cum she wanted to go to sleep
Or
Ask if i was inside her , that she couldnt feel my little penis
Or
To make sue i didnt cum inside her, to pull out and cum on he tummy and then clean it up

(i had a penis - other men had cocks even if the were not any bigger than me)

Back