Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

I’m white but definitely not a beta boy, but my young black buddy’s awesome uncut cock never lacks my massive respect and hands-on adoration even when it’s erecting in his jeans or behind his bath-towel or tenting the front of his trackpants or the top sheet of our marriage bed.

With him being so much younger than I am, the fact that he knows I’m as much if not more in love with his cock and the semen it spews down my gullet or manfully into my wife, as I am with his lithe and gloriously athletic Afro-American body, gives him great power over me in our lovemaking.

His beautiful cock and his vastly superior erectile and ejaculatory potency totally dominate me when l’m fellating him or he’s fucking my wife beside me on our bed, but he never even hints in any “alpha”way that he gets off on the sexual power over me that I grant him in our lovemaking, but only for as long as it goes on.

The power dynamics are naturally very different when I’m topping my buddy in private or with my wife watching us.

Much as that that might categorise me as a beta-guy in the thinking of some other men—especially truly alpha ones—I’m only aware of exhibiting beta behaviour on those occasions I choose to totally submit bodily and emotionally to my very beautiful and enviably potent young buddy. Then my orgasms—especially the ones triggered by his direct thrustings against my prostate—are the most cataclysmic I ever get to have. It’s the same for him when we reverse roles and I play the alpha-male for him even better than he plays it for me.
How about we make it easy and I'll just be both of you guy's little bitch boy, ok?? I'll beg for permission to worship your buddy's BBC and we'll go from there ok Big Daddy 😘

Fuck that’s hilarious and slightly tempting, but far from “easy” given that my boyfriend loves to act the “little bitch boy” with me occasionally—usually to piss my wife off when she gets, in his jealous eyes, too possessive with me.

He acts the role to perfection, especially in the way he shows off his perfect bubble-butt in our foreplay. And I swear it wasn’t me that taught him. It just came naturally to him when he was 19 and I introduced him to my wife.

Him playing my bitch brings out the Rap ist in me of course. Which he probably means it to and, somewhat to my shame, I love it—but nowhere near as much as he does.
Y'all make ******* too complicated

Before we met, my wife had had a lot of guys. I soon learnt that, in particular, she liked blowing guys. In fact she still does. Early on I realised she would avoid swallowing my load. I eventually asked why and she said she didn't like the taste. She admitted she mostly always swallowed other guys' loads but said: "yours is just too acrid". I've tried everything but with no help. She's always bragged about how well hung and masculine her other guys have been so I know I'm not in her premier league (thank God I have money). But it was her saying that my spunk was distasteful compared to other men that I realised I was inferior. I suppose that was the start of me accepting being a sissy cuckold.
Fuck I knew she was a good cumslut and would swallow black cum!!!!

Then in my experience/lack thereof, I haven't even been owned or cuckolded to have any woman say anything to me. As grim and heart-breaking as some of the things in this thread explain, the wall of silence is probably scarier for me. I'd rather be the cuckold on the inside of the snow globe (snowbunny globe?) getting verbally crushed by the woman, and feeling like I still had a purpose even if it were only to amuse her, and be a devoted slave/sub to her, than being alone and having nothing ever 24/7. There is dignity and honour in serving a Dominant Woman, no doubt.

In my dreams I'm an Alpha Woman's beta male devotee and loving partner. Cuckolded, almost certainly, whether I want to be or not. But realistically I do think that would be likely. In my dreams, I'm owned, and yet there is mutual love. Even if I failed to be the 'real man' She needed and wanted. To be in a FLR (Female Led Relationship) where I am very much Her bitch. But then I wake up, and have nothing. Nothing at all. I think that is more devastating. I'd rather be verbally ruined daily by a woman to the point I'm a quivering sissy in chastity, than being alone. Being alone and deeply lonely is infinitely worse.

Last edited:
It was very subtle but still powerful

Shelly (my wife), Marcus (her bull/bf) and I were having scotch in my house and chatting. She was sitting on the couch next to Marcus and I was on other love seat. After finishing the drin k she came to me, gave me a peck on my cheeks and whispered

“Marcus wants me now, we both need to get going”

Then she went to him and said

“I am ready when you want to leave babe”

He got up, grabbed her by waist and they both left. He didn’t even look at me or said goodbye. Later she told me that Marcus asked her to leave as he needed a BJ which he got as soon as they reached his condo

Sounds like she is the anxious one and Marcus just has control.

Its nice they are having an escalating relationship. She needs to go ahead and make whatever commitment he wants her to make. Sooner or later, it is inevitable.

You should have found a Man for her that was more into the cuckold dynamic. Sounds like your days might be numbered - trust or not.

Been working on my fiancee for some time. Introduced some very big dildos into the bedroom. She has now started to ask for them. They don't always go in easily... Had trouble lately with her really wanting her biggest 1 bad, she is so tight... She spit a huge wad of spit in her hand rubbed it all over her pussy then began to laugh and said "well... my pussy is not used to it" I began to leak while she slide it all the way in letting out an "oh fuck.!!" I watched and waited for her to tell me it was ok to play with myself.

All true, sadly for you Worshiper.
It's really true. Check the polyamory forums on Reddit. Super common scenario. The guy opens the relationship. The woman gets loads of sex immediately with no effort. They guy can't get any women interested at all. He's basically cucked.

In the poly world women can be even more selective, but there's a limited number of desirable men who do very well indeed, and a ton of guys who don't appeal so get nothing.

Back