Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Artist

Male
I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.

My red-haired tall Scandinavian wife talked of being good at basketball in HS and neighborhood "pickup" She wanted to be in Varsity, but never quite made it, ended up in work-study job at the AD's office. At a family gathering I overheard her saying "If I stayed with it, I would have had 3-4 black babies." My heart pounded... thinking of her surrounded by beautiful black men full of cum.

I'll never forget the last time we had sex. At this point I was already ****** to wear a condom, limited to a few minutes of sex and my wife would browse on her phone while I fucked her.

I was about a minute in and getting close to cumming when she told me " stop. Just stop. You're too small and it's just a waste of my time". After that she made plans with her bull and went over to his place to get fucked properly while I jerked off on my own !

I'll never forget the last time we had sex. At this point I was already ****** to wear a condom, limited to a few minutes of sex and my wife would browse on her phone while I fucked her.

I was about a minute in and getting close to cumming when she told me " stop. Just stop. You're too small and it's just a waste of my time". After that she made plans with her bull and went over to his place to get fucked properly while I jerked off on my own !
LOL, i've used condoms with my wife and ex's for approx. 25 years, but never been '******' to wear them. Its always been my choice though, pussy with a condom, or bareback with my hand, I was always given the choice though :)

I would say over 30 years of being cuckolded, the one sentence that still sticks in my mind was when my ex-fiance was fucking a guy on the side (with my knowledge, he thought she was having an affair with him) was I sensed she was starting to fall for him, she'd never stop talking about him, get ridiculously excited just from a text from him, always wanting to see him etc.

We talked about the sex with him once the next day, and she said 'its totally different with him, i've never felt like that with another guy, its like I can't tell where his body ends and mine begins when we fuck, its like we are one person' I knew then she had fallen for him and they were both in love with each each other... I imagined he made love to her, rather than just using her pussy and thats what got her. Sure enough, within 6 more weeks, she moved in with him, and 6 months after that, was pregnant to him.

The moment was after my wife's lover at the time (a big black man) who just fucked her in our bed for about an hour walked out the door. She was still naked with cum in her, she looked at me and said "you do realize you will be my cuckold now for life, I will always cuck you" that was 9 years ago and she always has and she reminds me often she always will.

I knew we were destined for a cuck relationship with the wife when one day while I was railing her with all I had. I was fully erect and she was super loose and very wet. She asked me if I was going to get bigger for her. I’m thinking that’s about as big as I get. After we started cuckolding with a bbc bull. She was in the throws of passion with him. He was fucking her in missionary position and her feet were in the air and her toes were curling. She looked over at me by the side of the bed, hunched over and furiously beating my dick off with two fingers. Afterward she told me how “pathetic” I looked. That was about as devastating as it gets. It’s never been the same again since then

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
Eros international...??????☘?

When my wife admitted to fucking a 29 yr. old and his brother (both white) after a professional
mine was the first time i fucked my wife on our couch, it took me about a minute to cum and she looked at me and said. is that all you have to offer, and from then on she made me wear two condoms so the first did not break and she took an older blk lover

conference, I got hard and masturbated on her hair, face, shoulders, boobs. She laughed "Is that all you can do? his sperm is inside me, so you're too late." Her black experiences were in college, she told me later

I knew we were destined for a cuck relationship with the wife when one day while I was railing her with all I had. I was fully erect and she was super loose and very wet. She asked me if I was going to get bigger for her. I’m thinking that’s about as big as I get. After we started cuckolding with a bbc bull. She was in the throws of passion with him. He was fucking her in missionary position and her feet were in the air and her toes were curling. She looked over at me by the side of the bed, hunched over and furiously beating my dick off with two fingers. Afterward she told me how “pathetic” I looked. That was about as devastating as it gets. It’s never been the same again since then
"go downtown, buy yourself a set of balls, put them on and pretend you're a man." (direct quote)

Miss was being spit roast and the guy that was deep in her, pounding her said "We're going to ruin in you for whoever comes after us. Ain't no little dick gonna satisfy you again" she looked straight into my eyes and laughed. Both guys clocked and laughed too.
If I'm present with my wife and a bull, I masturbate just the let them know I haven't surrendered my territory.

Back