Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

One thing about all of my wife’s encounters with her bulls, is none of them have ever made her cum. Her favorite one got close, and I honestly think the only reason she didn’t, is because I was in the room.

well, that favorite bull of hers messaged me the other day telling me that I had something that belonged to him.

this was when he informed me that all of my wife’s holes and anything at all sexual that had to do with her… unequivocally belonged to him, period. As did both of my holes.

When I told my wife, she looked me dead in the face and told me…

“you do realize that the only reason I still fuck you, is because none of them have made me have an orgasm. And if I now belong to “Bull who shall not be named in this thread”, then I want you to know that if we have to make you leave the room…I’m going to make sure I have an orgasm on his dick! And you need to be completely aware that the moment that happens, I will still be your wife. But he will truly own my pussy, and you will NEVER fuck me again! EVER! So, knowing that…what do you want to do?”

I told her quite simply that…I didn’t have a choice. her pussy belongs to him now, it’s just not my place to fight it. (Extra piece of information, I absolutely LOVE serving this bull)

to which she replied…. Then it’s settled. Set up our next meeting, so I can make sure he makes me cum. Your days of fucking me are about to be over. Your days of fucking any other pussy are over.

I said I know. He already told me I was officially Pussy Free forever now.
If we had such a Lover, I would also agree

We've had a few.

The first was even before our first time having sex "I really want a mixed baby, adopted, maybe, maybe not". We were only doing a ton of teasing and making out like teenagers at this point (she was a virgin) also didn't know my sharing preferences, we her being sly she really wanted to be with a black man.

She went back to college and I pushed and pushed until I got "I need you to come fuck me this weekend so guy x (I don't remember his name) can fool around next weekend". I got to take her virginity, in a condom. The next weekend "Guy x took me bare baby".

This led to 2 years of "What if I got pregnant", "Really gets me soaked knowing I could get exactly what I want", "he's came in me more times then you" (0), "you only get my ass this weekend, my pussy is for guy x".

This was extremely fun and some of those hit hard, especially the first few ones. Our sex life is a bit more vanilla 99% of the time.

One thing about all of my wife’s encounters with her bulls, is none of them have ever made her cum. Her favorite one got close, and I honestly think the only reason she didn’t, is because I was in the room.

well, that favorite bull of hers messaged me the other day telling me that I had something that belonged to him.

this was when he informed me that all of my wife’s holes and anything at all sexual that had to do with her… unequivocally belonged to him, period. As did both of my holes.

When I told my wife, she looked me dead in the face and told me…

“you do realize that the only reason I still fuck you, is because none of them have made me have an orgasm. And if I now belong to “Bull who shall not be named in this thread”, then I want you to know that if we have to make you leave the room…I’m going to make sure I have an orgasm on his dick! And you need to be completely aware that the moment that happens, I will still be your wife. But he will truly own my pussy, and you will NEVER fuck me again! EVER! So, knowing that…what do you want to do?”

I told her quite simply that…I didn’t have a choice. her pussy belongs to him now, it’s just not my place to fight it. (Extra piece of information, I absolutely LOVE serving this bull)

to which she replied…. Then it’s settled. Set up our next meeting, so I can make sure he makes me cum. Your days of fucking me are about to be over. Your days of fucking any other pussy are over.

I said I know. He already told me I was officially Pussy Free forever now.
Wow

She pointed at my penis one night when I was horny and wanted sex and said: “See that tiny little thing? Me and my Black stallion have decided that it won’t be going near my body ever again. I will jerk it while wearing gloves and that’s it. Your sex life involves licking my butthole and sucking BBC and that’s it.”

She has kept her word.
Hot

Did he follow through on this?

Before we met, my wife had had a lot of guys. I soon learnt that, in particular, she liked blowing guys. In fact she still does. Early on I realised she would avoid swallowing my load. I eventually asked why and she said she didn't like the taste. She admitted she mostly always swallowed other guys' loads but said: "yours is just too acrid". I've tried everything but with no help. She's always bragged about how well hung and masculine her other guys have been so I know I'm not in her premier league (thank God I have money). But it was her saying that my spunk was distasteful compared to other men that I realised I was inferior. I suppose that was the start of me accepting being a sissy cuckold.

Yep! Step up and take it like a man. Whatever you conceive “it” to be 🤣
Exactly 💯🤣
Before we met, my wife had had a lot of guys. I soon learnt that, in particular, she liked blowing guys. In fact she still does. Early on I realised she would avoid swallowing my load. I eventually asked why and she said she didn't like the taste. She admitted she mostly always swallowed other guys' loads but said: "yours is just too acrid". I've tried everything but with no help. She's always bragged about how well hung and masculine her other guys have been so I know I'm not in her premier league (thank God I have money). But it was her saying that my spunk was distasteful compared to other men that I realised I was inferior. I suppose that was the start of me accepting being a sissy cuckold.
Beautifully said 💯💯

So do what my buddy does and put two skinned and diced FRESH pineapples in a blender and quaff a big glass of the undiluted juice 2-3 times a day.

My buddy’s cum was way too musty and tangy and sour for my wife’s taste before he got onto liquidized pineapple juice. Believe me, it even sweetens the scent and taste of his usually acrid armpit sweat and groins, especially when he’s fully aroused and up on her.

To say nothing of his semen :lips:🤪

View attachment 6163242
That just makes me want to instantly drop to my knees 4 real💯😳 that amazing BBC deserves the utmost respect from white beta boys.... Daaaaamn 🤩👅💯

Back