Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

“He loves it when black guys look at my ass” said by my ex, to me, in reference to her new boyfriend. It really fucked me up, because she knew I had cuckold fantasies. (She cheated on me a few times with a black guy), and after we broke up, she really turned into a hotwife for her now husband.

Fucking double burn.

Mine was after a bbc fucking I asked her about her orgasm quality with the bbc. I asked if it was in the top 5. She said yes. I said, “It’s not number 1 is it?” She laughed and then said, “Yeah it’s definitely number 1. And you’ll definitely never get that spot back with your little dick.”

Whilst not ‘devastating’ but really what I hoped to hear & unit made my stomach churn and my heart pound faster....
Laid in bed the following morning after perhaps the second or third time my insatiable wife’s new black lover had visited her in our bed the night previous and had again fucked her into submission I asked if she would be happy to stop fucking me and save herself only for him. ”Yes” came the reply.

Last edited:
My red-haired tall Scandinavian wife talked of being good at basketball in HS and neighborhood "pickup" She wanted to be in Varsity, but never quite made it, ended up in work-study job at the AD's office. At a family gathering I overheard her saying "If I stayed with it, I would have had 3-4 black babies." My heart pounded... thinking of her surrounded by beautiful black men full of cum.
that's hot as fuck

Back