Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

It's really true. Check the polyamory forums on Reddit. Super common scenario. The guy opens the relationship. The woman gets loads of sex immediately with no effort. They guy can't get any women interested at all. He's basically cucked.

In the poly world women can be even more selective, but there's a limited number of desirable men who do very well indeed, and a ton of guys who don't appeal so get nothing.
I think ur rite, I fear that would be the case if I told my wife my secret desire 2c her thrilled by a bare naked big cock,.,

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
Your girlfriend's words were wise. Once the relationship builds, there'll be another male in your home. At times it may not be comfortable or convenient no matter how attractive and sexy the idea of your wife wanting sex with another man is. It can work out fine, but it takes communication skills and commitment from the three people.

The short version: Our first "moments" occurred about two years after we married, her age 30, me age 40. From a year or so before we married, my wife to be was having sex once a month or so with an attractive married black coworker. As we lay naked in bed talking about this she shared with me that she didn't want to stop, so if I couldn't get my arms around it then maybe we should just remain "an item" and enjoy one another that way. I was hard, but I appreciated her honesty. I said I was good with it (trying not to reveal how excited I was but my cock gave me away), but I have to be honest, she was having orgasms with him and I could tell I wasn't at his level. She had already told me as much.

We married, and I was enjoying the benefits of a hot wife although her sex with him was always in her work hotel room 200 miles away. One Friday evening when I arrived home from work, she was already in bed, in tears. I thought something really bad had happened. She said: "we talked about this earlier and I may have ruined everything. I have feelings for him and I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm cheating you." I was relieved that nobody had died and this was something we could work out and I asked her if she could love two men - could she deal with it? Yes, she said, but I'd need to be patient with her as she sorted things out. Then she told me that as much as she loved me it would be best if I wasn't inside her for a while. Those words both excited, and even scared me a bit. The psychology of it all was mind blowing. And oddly, I was erect.

Your girlfriend's words were wise. Once the relationship builds, there'll be another male in your home. At times it may not be comfortable or convenient no matter how attractive and sexy the idea of your wife wanting sex with another man is. It can work out fine, but it takes communication skills and commitment from the three people.

The short version: Our first "moments" occurred about two years after we married, her age 30, me age 40. From a year or so before we married, my wife to be was having sex once a month or so with an attractive married black coworker. As we lay naked in bed talking about this she shared with me that she didn't want to stop, so if I couldn't get my arms around it then maybe we should just remain "an item" and enjoy one another that way. I was hard, but I appreciated her honesty. I said I was good with it (trying not to reveal how excited I was but my cock gave me away), but I have to be honest, she was having orgasms with him and I could tell I wasn't at his level. She had already told me as much.

We married, and I was enjoying the benefits of a hot wife although her sex with him was always in her work hotel room 200 miles away. One Friday evening when I arrived home from work, she was already in bed, in tears. I thought something really bad had happened. She said: "we talked about this earlier and I may have ruined everything. I have feelings for him and I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm cheating you." I was relieved that nobody had died and this was something we could work out and I asked her if she could love two men - could she deal with it? Yes, she said, but I'd need to be patient with her as she sorted things out. Then she told me that as much as she loved me it would be best if I wasn't inside her for a while. Those words both excited, and even scared me a bit. The psychology of it all was mind blowing. And oddly, I was erect.
That’s interesting. What happened after that?

That’s interesting. What happened after that?
My wife continued seeing him for a few more years, - her work schedule took her to his town every three or four weeks. I was never in the room with them, by his request, although I did get to listen on the phone as they had sex. I could hear her having orgasms with him and felt jealous. She'd already told me that he could bring her to orgasm in 5 minutes. I asked my wife to invite him to our place for a weekend of fun and romance, but he was (and still is) married. And he didn't want to deal with me even though I was supportive. I went 4 or 5 months not being inside my wife, but she took care of me other ways. Thankfully, she missed me and "cheated on him." 🤣🤣🤣 I lasted about a minute that first time back in.

We met a man almost a decade ago, - Darnell - and began a very serious, long term relationship. We already had two children. We had an accidental pregnancy with my man and decided to keep the babies (twins). We went on to have two more children with this man.

Even after many years in the lifestyle, and having Darnell in our lives for several years, it was very hard on my husband. In the beginning, the relationship with Darnell was just very, very sexual. The best sex of my life in many ways. After the twins were conceived, it evolved into much more. I came to love Darnell very much. I still loved jeff, but Darnell became very much the Man in our lives.

Jeff stepped up the counseling he was getting during that first pregnancy, and it helped him cope, but didn't really solve or resolve anything, because it didn't change any of the underlying facts.

In my third trimester, Jeff became impotent. That changed my husband a lot, but it also brought a lot of peace into our lives'. It placed him into "another category" so to speak and took a lot of pressure off of him and off our relationship and family. Since he can't do certain things, he doesn't try those things anymore and doesn't even broach those subjects. As a result, he is much more passive and either stays out of the way, or lends "assistance" in a much more congenial manner. He always was polite and respectful with Darnell, but since 2017, he has arrived at a new level of acceptance and harmony with my lover.

I would say over 30 years of being cuckolded, the one sentence that still sticks in my mind was when my ex-fiance was fucking a guy on the side (with my knowledge, he thought she was having an affair with him) was I sensed she was starting to fall for him, she'd never stop talking about him, get ridiculously excited just from a text from him, always wanting to see him etc.

We talked about the sex with him once the next day, and she said 'its totally different with him, i've never felt like that with another guy, its like I can't tell where his body ends and mine begins when we fuck, its like we are one person' I knew then she had fallen for him and they were both in love with each each other... I imagined he made love to her, rather than just using her pussy and thats what got her. Sure enough, within 6 more weeks, she moved in with him, and 6 months after that, was pregnant to him.
That is the pure definition of being cuckolded. She chose another man over you and left you because he knew how to fuck her. You will never be the same man again. Always be careful what you wish for lol. Although I bet you are hard just thinking about it.

The moment was after my wife's lover at the time (a big black man) who just fucked her in our bed for about an hour walked out the door. She was still naked with cum in her, she looked at me and said "you do realize you will be my cuckold now for life, I will always cuck you" that was 9 years ago and she always has and she reminds me often she always will.
I bet she thinks she is the lucky one 😉

No fucking doubt Slink......

Ladies - BBC Bulls love the ability to fuck other women without having to deal with your bullshit. They just want to fuck you. When they tell you, “they love your pussy, and no ones ride my dick better than you”....it’s a game they are playing. You are getting played if you actually believe it.

Bulls understand that women are really sexy and awesome when they are ready to have sex with them....they also know that women in relationships aren’t always ready to fuck them. Women are not really ready for BBC on a Thursday after back to school night when their baby has straight D’s on their report card. Women aren’t interested in the “big black amazing cock” after their friend betrayed them at work. Bulls don’t want to have to go through the process of getting the wife ready to fuck when the cuck can do that for them. It’s sooooo much easier

Many BBC’s become bulls because the women in their relationships wouldn’t give it up and were more concerned with them fucking other women.

That’s why bulls need Cucks in a way....

Cucks deal with the wive’s bullshit. cucks have to deal with their wive’s bitching and complaining and getting her relaxed and in the mood for the bulls dick - and as a reward for that hard work the cuck gets to sit in the corner and watch a BBC fuck their wife......while the wife throws praises on the bull, and loves the bull, and tells him how great he is and what a loser you are.

Doesn’t make sense to me but y’all cucks love to do all the hard work and have your wives tell you to fuck off.......

Bulls want no piece of having a relationship with a cucks wife. They want to fuck and hold the power over the husband.

So the moral of the story is women; have your cake and eat it too. Don’t throw the cake in the garbage and expect your bull to give you his cake only. That ******* will never happen.
Here is a man who understands while not understanding lol. Yes cucks are a special breed and it can be difficult to understand that position but you are correct about the women not getting it. The smart wife is the one that doesn’t leave her cuck and understands his love is different from the lust her boyfriend is giving her. I guess even women that should know better fall for the idea that hot passion in bed will transfer to daily love. They need to understand that it’s very exciting for the man they are having an affair with to fuck another man’s wife and just get the sex part of the relationship without the daily stuff. Once you leave one man and settle with the new guy it’s not quite as exciting anymore. The number that have an affair and leave for that person and live happily ever after is a very small number.

I think you're right on a lot of levels here. I can't speak for other cucks, but I know from my entire youth and early 20's of not being able to get laid, or even being able to find a girlfriend, you have a lot of time on your hands while constantly jerking off thinking about the day you'll finally have regular sex with a woman. In your head, you'll do anything she wants, buy her anything she needs just so you can get your cock wet. But in the end, you do get pussy whipped, and you also fear of ever being single again... so you just do anything you have to to keep your 'princess' happy.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of cucks are damaged goods, including myself... and just live in fear of having to risk being single again, so you just learn to put up with their bullshit. The problem is, once a gf or wife realise this, a new boundary has been drawn and they just drip feed you exactly enough pussy to keep you handing over money, doing chores and turning a blind eye if they decide to start cheating on you. I know I have, with the money I spent on my ex's showering them with high end luxury goods, holidays, cars etc. for over 20 years, plus divorce payouts... i'd say I wouldn't get much change out of $1m and still was lucky to get bareback pussy 4 times a year.

I knew I was always getting dudded in the deal, but like I said was paralysed with fear of them leaving and be struggling to find another partner. Those early years of constant rejection and loneliness did a quite a bit of damage I think.
I’m sure this is how most cuckolding relationships are and that’s a real shame. A good relationship would be a husband and wife that truly love each other and appreciate each other. Here is some news. You can be in a cuckold relationship and still demand respect. If your woman can’t see how great this lifestyle is for her and respect you as her husband you must not have any respect for yourself otherwise you would demand she treat you right or leave. You will have a miserable life and a miserable death knowing you were not worthy of respect. You are always treated by everyone around you based on what you expect.

mine was when we were about to have a 2nd major swing session. a 4some basically since we were all bi. and my wife says, my little thing was disappointing. I was heart broken. I left to walk the dog and came back 2 hours later. we got in the biggest fight of life. then I realized, I'd never satisfy her. and I begged her not to break up with her then b/f (not the couple we were about to play with). that was 8 years ago. After many b/f and a few couples, we're still at it. now my little thing shrunk further and im more fem than ever. she makes me cum a few times a week with one finger and I love seeing the face of boredom and almost disgust she has when doing so. we're happy now and hope to be for the remainder of our sex lives

remember this is coming from a non cuck....your Wife loving another man is a turn on. Her getting 0 sexual satisfaction from you is a turn on. Her loving, giggling, caressing, touching, and moaning with a stranger who doesn't give a fuck about their wife is sexy. How do you have any self worth after all these things are being said. If I said, “I’ve said these things to my wife - don’t touch me, I love that other woman’s pussy, your pussy is disgusting, why are we even trying to have sex, you’ve lost your looks, man, you’ve gotten really fat”, there would be no woman saying, “oh baby, keep saying that ******* to me, that makes me so horny” I definitely wouldn’t be getting any praise from anyone.

womem are from Venus and men are from another universe. How has someone not done research on cuck mindset.
Dude this is deep internal stuff. It has lots of psychological branches but the very root stems from sperm competition. If you really want to understand it you can research but sperm competition is where it all starts and different men find different ways of satisfying that. You may fill this need by trying to get a woman away from another man or winning over a woman or having one that worships you. Others may want to have sex with a woman that has lots of partners. Some might want to watch a woman with another man and then take her home afterwards. It’s a huge mixed bag but the psychology of it all comes from the inner desire to compete. If you want proof find a man who has been castrated literally and ask if he wants to be cuckolded and you will find he has no use for women at all.

Damn right Anthony. My dream is to be able to let my beautiful wife reach the climax of her life, all while holding my hand or grasping my cock... telling me how amazing it feels while I see it and smell it and taste it because I am there in the action!

Afterwards we can still shake hands, look each other in the eye and say good times, see ya next time.
I don’t know why this concept is so difficult for some to get properly..... fact is I get off on watching sex from years of self deprecation and PMO addiction.

why in the hell my dream girl chose me, I have no idea. But the ultimate kink for me is seeing her experience a better lover, having her let me explore my bi side and still want to make love to me after.

to be honest this whole concept is torturing her open but heavily westernized mind at the moment...

but nobody ever said I was normal
Jack can you message me? Thanks

For years I tried to convince my wife to feel a Black lover.....Then a good looking well built younger black coworker was seducing her at work....we fantasied about him to the point on n night she asked me " do you really want me too?"

I knew she was close and I said "does he want too?" she said "yes" I said "so you've been talking with him that way?" she said "yes" I said "he wants to" she said "yes but do I have to tell you when it happens?" I said "no I just want you to feel him"

The devastating sentences was about 2 weeks later when I tried to have sex with her ...she was squirming away from me and not wanting to do it she finally said "don't he came in me " I said "the Black guy from work? ...you did it with him?" she said with her hands covering her face "yes" I said "did he reach deeper?" she nodded yes.....I said he came inside ....she whispered "yes" ....I said have you seen him more than once ? she whispered "yes"
Oh fuck that’s hot.

Two words "fuck off". I caught my gf at the time making out with a guy and their hands down each others pants, i started to confront them, she walked up to me and said "fuck off". I left defeated, later that day she came up to me, apologized, and said she still wanted to be together i took her back instantly. (This was one of my first experiences with cuckolding)
Damn you are a cuck extraordinaire! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 How pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back