Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
She spoke the absolute truth.

We were discussing how my wife could find out if the man we were thinking of asking to join us had a good sized cock. I said she could kiss and fondle him to see if he falt big. I even said maybe you should suck his cock until her got hard. She smiled at me and said "You know if I suck him I will fuck him"

We were discussing how my wife could find out if the man we were thinking of asking to join us had a good sized cock. I said she could kiss and fondle him to see if he falt big. I even said maybe you should suck his cock until her got hard. She smiled at me and said "You know if I suck him I will fuck him"
How was that devastating? I thought that's what you were aiming for.

This one was the most mentally devastating, and heartbreaking of all. My wife told me I could have sex with her, and she even wanted to film it.
I tried as hard as I could, but finally had to admit defeat, and I pulled out of her without cumming. Then she said to me: "I hope you enjoyed yourself dear, because that was the last time you ever get inside my pussy". Every bit of this caught on camera. To this day she has not broken the promise she made to me that night. To humiliate me further, she has made me watch myself on this video a couple of times since to be sure I never forget.
I'm sure we'd all love to see that video posted!

She has made a few different comments that have been humiliating some intentional some not.

I overheard her telling her friends "he doesn't fuck very hard or last long but he tries so hard, it's sad and funny at the same time" and they all laughed.

The most humiliating though was when she was trying to ride me and when had been watching port and talking about our cuckolding fantasy and she was really wet. She kept saying she couldn't feel me... then she said "I'm to wet" and wiped herself off with my shirt so she wasn't as slippery then put me back in her then said "that's better now I can kind of feel your little guy"

I’m not small and I’m skilled in the bedroom. We had done swinging and stag/vixen play for years before cuckolding. She could always take it or leave because she was satisfied at home.

When started cuckolding and she started focusing on Black men, it was still much the same thing. Eventually she zeroed in on her type and dynamic and I begin noticing a pronounced change in how she physically, verbally and emotionally reacted during her encounters. She would talk ******* when we played but then I would ask her from time to time in our serious moments and she would say it was great but always make a point to reassure me that I was still good enough. I would insist she was just being nice but she’d stay firm.

Then one day, we were having our usual emotional check-in and she stopped, taking a deep breathe and looked at me very lovingly. She said “You’re right. It’s not good enough. I love you and will always make love to you but I need this now and I’m not going back.”

It hit like a ton of bricks. I was filled with so much angst but so happy and proud of her honesty at the same time. We’ve never looked back.

She pointed at my penis one night when I was horny and wanted sex and said: “See that tiny little thing? Me and my Black stallion have decided that it won’t be going near my body ever again. I will jerk it while wearing gloves and that’s it. Your sex life involves licking my butthole and sucking BBC and that’s it.”

She has kept her word.
Hot!!!!

I’ve had bulls slap me and piss on me when I talk too much or try to stop them from doing something they want to do. Devastating but also part of the sub kink

For me, the shock came from her bull (her boss respectively), less from my wife even though she is involved!
Long story (that contiunes to this days), but some time ago, in the usual evening I was home alone and my wife had gone to her parents, woke up with a Whatss message from an unknown number; when I opened it, my phone fell and my heart was beating very hard, the whole sky fell in that moment when I saw dirty pictures of my wife. I was stuck for minutes, my body was shaking, sweating, I can't express exactly how bad I was feeling...! After a few moments I notice that he write (I will reproduce what text received):
"🫣I'm her boss, I hope you have fun cuckie! From this moment, your wife is my slut and you will not comment and don't oppose in any way, otherwise these pictures will reach coworkers, friends and family😈
Behave nicely with her and give her affection and everything she needs. Act as if you don't know anything, she likes to cheat on you, otherwise I'll expose you boy.
It's enough for today, you can go to rub your small dick, you will receive other indications soon!"

I was so pathetic and weak that I could only answer "Ok"
In that moment all the fear, emotions and thoughts turned in 5 seconds until I jerk of (looking at my wife's face covered by cum) Maybe those who have happened similarly understand me, but It is difficult to express in words what I felt, humiliation, helplessness, blackmail, weakness, disappointment, kneeling..... factors that have changed me for life.
I'm glad I can share this with you , thank you
Thanks for sharing, hope you share more.

Back