Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

When she said to me: "I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU WERE GAY" And she said that, that one time she caught me sniffing her panties that were stained with a lot of semen from her lover and that I got a boner because of the smell and she noticed it. I was going to ask her explanations about the semen but I had to explain why I got a boner, but I couldn't... She then convinced me to start dating men presumably that she would get more freedom to fuck other guys and to have less guilt towards me. Since then, I only date guys...

I had a similar moment with my ex wife, once we decided to try cuckolding so she wouldn't need to cheat, she really enjoyed it, but the moment came when she saw me on my knees sucking the guys cock, and although didn't say anything at the time, the next day, said she wasn't certain she wanted to be with a guy who wants to be a submissive cuckold. We were together for 5 or so more years after that, but yes, she never really saw me the same way again and the sex between us almost entirely dried up, she was more than happy for me to rely/ survive on masturbating.
I had an almost similar experience. She made me try guys and then said to me she wanted a real man...

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
I was jerking off in front oh my wife and she looked at me and said my black lover has collared me.
I just lost it and came, I always wanted a BBC lover to collare her and it was a dream come true for this cuck.

Last edited:
For years I tried to convince my wife to feel a Black lover.....Then a good looking well built younger black coworker was seducing her at work....we fantasied about him to the point on n night she asked me " do you really want me too?"

I knew she was close and I said "does he want too?" she said "yes" I said "so you've been talking with him that way?" she said "yes" I said "he wants to" she said "yes but do I have to tell you when it happens?" I said "no I just want you to feel him"

The devastating sentences was about 2 weeks later when I tried to have sex with her ...she was squirming away from me and not wanting to do it she finally said "don't he came in me " I said "the Black guy from work? ...you did it with him?" she said with her hands covering her face "yes" I said "did he reach deeper?" she nodded yes.....I said he came inside ....she whispered "yes" ....I said have you seen him more than once ? she whispered "yes"
I also had a "devastating sentence" from myself when I said "YESS" to the devastating question of my ex-girlfriend that asked me "is it OK for you that I see him (her lover) again?". After that she said she had sex with her lover because I was ok with it...

In fact I had quite some devastating sentences to hear. My then girlfriend was quite expressive and explicit in her speaking and liked to humilate me. (what I started to like in the end...) So once we had my sister in law and her husband for diner at home and a mutual friend was also invited. That friend was quite openly trying to secuce my wife to the point it was really embarassing. My wife got anoyed and frankly said: "stop trying I have already a lover" and eveybody understood she was not talking about me. I knew that and we were already in a cuckolding relationship but it was quite schocking and awkward especially for her sister and brother in law. Another time we were in a bar with some of her friends from the gym she was going to and they all got quite tipsy after all the alcohol they drank. At a certain moment the girls started to talk about how big they like the size of a cock. Having myself a rather small penis and the crazy situation I was already expecting that my girlfriend was going to make fun of me regarding my size. But it got worse, on a certain momen she asked me in front of everyone what size I like the most to suck on or to get in my ass...

Last edited:
My wife had been at a guys house fucking all night.
When she came home we ended up in bed and I was lying on top of her kissing and sucking her tits.
She said "put your cock in me ",
Trouble was I already had my cock inside her.
I had my wife ask if I was in yet, when I was already up against her pubic bone and never going to be any deeper. She frequently complained she couldn't feel me, and would push me off of her while telling me that it wasn't doing anything for her. I thought she felt nice and loose, like she had just been fucked by a bigger cock.

I had my wife ask if I was in yet, when I was already up against her pubic bone and never going to be any deeper. She frequently complained she couldn't feel me, and would push me off of her while telling me that it wasn't doing anything for her. I thought she felt nice and loose, like she had just been fucked by a bigger cock.
fact, and better

Wow! Thats great! I would feel completely emasculated.....and would love every second of being the little bitchboi.
I wonder how many names my wife remember of casual cocks unless they fuck her regular . She see the not as guys but as cocks.She sometimes won’t even recognize a guy after a quick once off fuck. Don’t know it could be a act. I like it

When we first got I to the LS years ago, my wife went on a date with a much younger black guy which she normally didn't do. She was in her late 30's and he was 22 I think. Apparently the date went well as she did not come home until very early in the morning, around 6am if I remember. I was awake though she thought I was sleeping. She was talking and giggling with someone on the phone. I was able to figure out it was her best friend who was also in the LS. They were talking about her date. I snuck down the hall as she was now laying on the couch in the living room. I think she did not realize how loud she was talking. I heard the words, "Oh my God I have never been fucked like that in my entire life, it was absolutely the best sex I've ever had."

That cut a little

Back