Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

My mom-in-law spends at least two hours every day, bending me over our dining room table, and fucking me with Her strap-on......plus, She requires me to go down on Her several times every day......plus, She makes sure I keep up with sucking our Masters cocks for them......and all day long, She's teasing my cock, keeping me hard and frustrated constantly......I go to bed every night with "blue balls".......She also has at least one of our Masters cum on Her big tits every day, then has me lick them clean for Her......it's become pretty routine, actually...

My mom-in-law spends at least two hours every day, bending me over our dining room table, and fucking me with Her strap-on......plus, She requires me to go down on Her several times every day......plus, She makes sure I keep up with sucking our Masters cocks for them......and all day long, She's teasing my cock, keeping me hard and frustrated constantly......I go to bed every night with "blue balls".......She also has at least one of our Masters cum on Her big tits every day, then has me lick them clean for Her......it's become pretty routine, actually...
sounds like a fun MIL to me

Send her to me I'll take some strap-on deep in my ass

While we were dating, wife asked me if I though about living together and said I could move into her place. That she had already talked to her bull and he gave his approval already.
I love it. I bet it was completely devastating. She told you she cleared it with the man of the house. How did she tell you; was it sweet and teasing, or was she unapologetic and matter of fact about it? What other things did he allow, or perhaps what did he NOT allow. Were you two married at the time? Did he play a role in your wedding schedule? So hot dude. So hot. What does your wife look like?

Not what she said, but it's probably the truth 😅.
Sounds very devastating. Very painful. You're not alone in that, I've experienced that as well. In my case there was me pleading and begging, and her losing even more respect for me for doing so. Asking me for my key to her apartment so she could give it to him. Her mom, who never liked me once she learned from a mutual gf that I liked pegging, came over to help her pack and move and seemed to greatly enjoy my distress. Tell me about what the actual end was like, did you plead with her?

Wife was riding her bull while I minded my own business filming them. Wife then tells me to come over.

Her: "Come join!"

Me: "How? Where do you want me? (thinking she just wants me to stand in front of her so she can suck my cock while she rides her BBC)"

Her: "My ass."

Dropped the camera. Say no more.

This was a first time too getting DP'ed. Not sure what prompted that but I don't ask questions.

I would say over 30 years of being cuckolded, the one sentence that still sticks in my mind was when my ex-fiance was fucking a guy on the side (with my knowledge, he thought she was having an affair with him) was I sensed she was starting to fall for him, she'd never stop talking about him, get ridiculously excited just from a text from him, always wanting to see him etc.

We talked about the sex with him once the next day, and she said 'its totally different with him, i've never felt like that with another guy, its like I can't tell where his body ends and mine begins when we fuck, its like we are one person' I knew then she had fallen for him and they were both in love with each each other... I imagined he made love to her, rather than just using her pussy and thats what got her. Sure enough, within 6 more weeks, she moved in with him, and 6 months after that, was pregnant to him.
my wife still talks about her first boyfriend! i dont think the love of the first one in your life ever really goes away!

Back