Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

My wife and I have been on and off with this for quite sometime. We never seemed to get it rolling. I told her it might be time to throw in the towel on this as we dont have any consistency. Today we were on the porch and she looked at me and said "listen here, you are going to taste my pussy then I am going to get fucked tonight and then you will be eating a creampie, if you whine or complain or act like a little bitch you wont get to taste my pussy." She then told me to "Lock my little dick up as it is useless to her" There was something different in her eyes tonight... determination. She is at her bulls getting fucked!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

A few years ago, my wife recorded a love-making session with her longtime black lover. He is a big man, with a huge, thick cock, and thirty have been lovers, on and off, fir over 20 years. While he was slowly taking her doggie-style, she turned her head to look him in the eyes and said, as sincerely and lustfully as she could, β€œI’m all yours! You know that don’t you.” They then continued to make passionate love for over an hour.
Gasp! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Whispered to me by my wife with her gaze running all over the the vertically erected uncircumcised 9-inch cock and gloriously sexy classical Afro-American athletic physique of my young black buddy and only male lover after he had stripped off for us and stood resplendently stark naked beside our marriage bed before joining us on it to fuck my breathtaken wife beside me for his first time:

" Oh my darling (meaning me), I'm so sorry. I had no idea a man could be so beautiful. I mean, your body is nice, but his is one to die for. All my life I've been dreaming of taking a cock like his in me and truly loving it. And now I'm going to!"
Updating:

Whispered last night to me by my ex beside me in the dark after my buddy had collapsed in her loving arms after orgasmically convulsing for a full minute while ejaculating balls-deep in her

"God I so love his strength and his fantastic cock and the way he gets me off every time with his spurting so hard and flooding me so full with his lovely warm spunk. Thank you for giving me to him. It's as well you did, because in sex with you I always knew there was something indescribably beautiful missing. Now I know what it is".

Last edited:
I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
When she said ... "oh, baby" to her lover, for the first time .. just before she came . electric.

Back