Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

I asked my wife for humiliation and to go all out. As my wife was sucking her bulls massive bbc until he came she laughs at me and says โ€œaww look at you rubbing that oversized clit, (spits his cum on to my dick), maybe having his big beautiful black cocks cum on your tiny dick will help it grow either way itโ€™s the only way I can tolerate licking or sucking your pathethic shrimp dickโ€after licking off all his cum off me she tells me โ€œthatโ€™s all you get you can finish yourself off I donโ€™t want your bitch cum tainting the taste of a real man in my mouth more than I already allowedโ€

โ€œNo matter how hard you try to fuck me youโ€™ll never satisfy me, you want me to moan? But I canโ€™t even feel your shrimp dick inside of me!โ€

gets her phone and tells me if I want to keep fucking her I have to calll her bull and beg him to fuck her because I donโ€™t know how and she needs a real man, a black man to make her cum

these are just a few...
Hot x 100๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Updating:

Whispered last night to me by my ex beside me in the dark after my buddy had collapsed in her loving arms after orgasmically convulsing for a full minute while ejaculating balls-deep in her

"God I so love his strength and his fantastic cock and the way he gets me off every time with his spurting so hard and flooding me so full with his lovely warm spunk. Thank you for giving me to him. It's as well you did, because in sex with you I always knew there was something indescribably beautiful missing. Now I know what it is".
Ohh. What a mind f*ck!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

This goes back a very long time but i have never forgotten it,,,,,,,,

Sammy had been going out on her own, coming home where i had asked if she had met anyone,one night she turned up home, and came in telling me she had had a lift home with a young lad in his car,,she asked me if she could go back out as he was waiting in his car parked just outside on the road, I could see she was horny and had told him she just had to call at home, to check if the "baby sitter" was ok.
I was apprehensive and also as horny as hell about the thought of her getting fucked by this lad, who she had mentioned to me several times she liked.
Twice before she had had a lift home with him, and got him to bring her home, coming in to ask my permission, using the "baby sitter" excuse, and i had said she could go
And,yet had stopped her at last minute, having "chickened out"

Sammy was wearing jeans and a blouse, i have always liked her wearing mini skirts and high heels, i said to her that she could go.

She would get pissed of with me saying she could go and me changing my mind at last minute
This night i had said to her she could go but not in jeans, but to put on a mini dress as fucking in jeans in a car, she ran up stairs and changed into a little pink dress, and came back down, i asked her to wear heels as they looked so much sexier,she went back and came down wearing six inch heels in pink,she knew i loved fucking her in and stood before me asking if she could now go....I could see she was excited,,,,,,,,i wanted to see how desperate she was to go, and asked her to remove her panties and bra,which she hesitated in doing so,,,,i told her if she did she could go back to him,,,,,,,,,,my heart was thumping in my chest as she dropped her dress round her ankles and removed her bra and panties,and slipped her dress back on, saying,
"What is he going to think of me going out dressed like this?",I said ,"He wants fuck you, so let him see you want fucking,
Although i was desperate for it to happen, i knew i had not got the balls to let it actually happen and was ,,,,Sammy said "Dont say your going to change your mind again,,you do this all the time to me, I was showing signs she picked up on i was going to again change my mind after all this, i went into the hall way to look if his car was still parked outside, and i heard the back door slam shut and saw Sammy running up out path in her heels and jumping in his car before i could stop her and he drove off,
Two hours i paced around before i saw light outside and his car pull up, followed by the sound of those heels on the path, Sammy walked in her hair and makeup in a mess with two huge love bites on her neck,,,,,,,,,,,looked at me with a defiant grin on her face and said
"ITS TO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND NOW"
Those words will stay so vividly in my mind for ever.
she was dripping with his spunk as i knelt down and look at her ravaged cunt and two more bites on her tits when she stripped off her dress, she continued to fuck him every weekend for the next two years

This goes back a very long time but i have never forgotten it,,,,,,,,

Sammy had been going out on her own, coming home where i had asked if she had met anyone,one night she turned up home, and came in telling me she had had a lift home with a young lad in his car,,she asked me if she could go back out as he was waiting in his car parked just outside on the road, I could see she was horny and had told him she just had to call at home, to check if the "baby sitter" was ok.
I was apprehensive and also as horny as hell about the thought of her getting fucked by this lad, who she had mentioned to me several times she liked.
Twice before she had had a lift home with him, and got him to bring her home, coming in to ask my permission, using the "baby sitter" excuse, and i had said she could go
And,yet had stopped her at last minute, having "chickened out"

Sammy was wearing jeans and a blouse, i have always liked her wearing mini skirts and high heels, i said to her that she could go.

She would get pissed of with me saying she could go and me changing my mind at last minute
This night i had said to her she could go but not in jeans, but to put on a mini dress as fucking in jeans in a car, she ran up stairs and changed into a little pink dress, and came back down, i asked her to wear heels as they looked so much sexier,she went back and came down wearing six inch heels in pink,she knew i loved fucking her in and stood before me asking if she could now go....I could see she was excited,,,,,,,,i wanted to see how desperate she was to go, and asked her to remove her panties and bra,which she hesitated in doing so,,,,i told her if she did she could go back to him,,,,,,,,,,my heart was thumping in my chest as she dropped her dress round her ankles and removed her bra and panties,and slipped her dress back on, saying,
"What is he going to think of me going out dressed like this?",I said ,"He wants fuck you, so let him see you want fucking,
Although i was desperate for it to happen, i knew i had not got the balls to let it actually happen and was ,,,,Sammy said "Dont say your going to change your mind again,,you do this all the time to me, I was showing signs she picked up on i was going to again change my mind after all this, i went into the hall way to look if his car was still parked outside, and i heard the back door slam shut and saw Sammy running up out path in her heels and jumping in his car before i could stop her and he drove off,
Two hours i paced around before i saw light outside and his car pull up, followed by the sound of those heels on the path, Sammy walked in her hair and makeup in a mess with two huge love bites on her neck,,,,,,,,,,,looked at me with a defiant grin on her face and said
"ITS TO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND NOW"
Those words will stay so vividly in my mind for ever.
she was dripping with his spunk as i knelt down and look at her ravaged cunt and two more bites on her tits when she stripped off her dress, she continued to fuck him every weekend for the next two years
Oh FUUUUUUUUCK!!!! That's so damn HOT!!!! Especially your wife telling you "ITS TO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND NOW"----while dripping with her horny young lad's freshly shot-spunk. I find that so wankworthy it hurts.

Touche my brother. I know the feeling only too well from excitedly watching my wife's over-stretched vagina drooling fresh and headily musky youngman's spunk on her getting up after being beautifully barebacked right beside me on our marriage bed by my black 19-year-old extremely handsome and potent multi-orgasmic best buddy. He's her husband now, so the deliciously hot drama and flow of my rival's semen continues unabated, with me getting off on it more wildly than ever.

Last edited:
So ex of mine that Iโ€™d talked a lot with about black guys. She started going to a new gym. Straight away she had these two black personal trainers chatting to her a lot. Kept going on like this then after a week or so one of them offered some free training. So of course I wanted to know how it was. At this point I was already asking a lot about her black cock experience and feelings, so I wanted to know the hottest stuff. She told me about the stretching they did first, she showed me by imitating it and pretending I was the black muscle trainer guy. It was lifting her one of her legs up all the way in the and pushing towards her to stretch it, my dick was right up to her pussy so thatโ€™s exactly how his was. I asked and she said yeah exactly he was pushing all the way into her and holding her leg low down. She said she couldnโ€™t help but feel like she was getting wetter during all of this stuff. And thatโ€™s just the stuff she told me! Not long later we were sitting on a bus and this trainer got on, so we just sat behind him looking and thinking about it. Always remember this ha

Back