Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Just a week ago wifey and I were talking about how much fun it is when the bull is also a friend and fun to hang out with. And I said, “friends with benefits...” I had barely finished saying the sentence when she chuckled and said, “there won’t be much of a benefit in it for you! ;)” She knows it’s going to get me turned on AND frustrated at the same time lol.

WoW. Did she really say this? What was the conversation, were you trying to talk her out of having a black baby, was she considering having a black baby? That is so beyond hot. And devastating, I bet! What was said next?
We're planning to have our first baby and she stopped taking the pills. But we're still meeting her bull - and another guy less frequently. So I said it would be hard to compete with those guys if she was still fucking them bareback. We then discussed what would happen if she gets pregnant by one of them. In principle, we both are cool about it. But I mentioned the colours and that's when she said that with a smile. I think she thought I could need some backup. We agreed to let fate decide. Still, it is a bit humiliating.

We're planning to have our first baby and she stopped taking the pills. But we're still meeting her bull - and another guy less frequently. So I said it would be hard to compete with those guys if she was still fucking them bareback. We then discussed what would happen if she gets pregnant by one of them. In principle, we both are cool about it. But I mentioned the colours and that's when she said that with a smile. I think she thought I could need some backup. We agreed to let fate decide. Still, it is a bit humiliating.
You could up your chances by practicing cuckold birth control. She could still go bareback, you just make sure you clean her thoroughly and try to lick out every bit of babybatter, to up your chances lol

What rocked me back on my heels was when the wife said Justin wants my ass,I have never been in her ass and I thought she was going to say,I’ve said no,instead she just said,what Justin wants,he gets and then she hit me with the bombshell,he’s already had my ass
I had a live in g/f that had been chatting to a guy and we went to his house. While she was giving him head I was licking away on her butthole. I got her ready and watched as he popped that butthole and rode her like a champ. Later we were D/P her with him in her ass. He pulled out, shot over her ass- back- hair, my chest and hair. I never got her butthole until 5 others had and even then only after it was used.

You could up your chances by practicing cuckold birth control. She could still go bareback, you just make sure you clean her thoroughly and try to lick out every bit of babybatter, to up your chances lol
Needless to say, that and sloppy seconds is what I've been doing. I only score 4 times in a week. They do that in one session. I let her squat a lot... and hoped it worked. Now no period for five weeks.

The only way it works. I'm apprehensive of any pain I might cause during anal sex and get limp, so I'm happy if the bull has first stretched and lubed the butthole for me.
My buddy was pumping her butthole for 30 mon before I got in her pussy and at his urging I finally got her butthole. I went crazy and he was laughing saying oh yes you like fucking you girlfriend in the ass. I blew my load fast and he pulled me back and took my place. Used any hole is always better.

Back