Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

We had been playing for several years as Cuck couple. She was getting pounded from behind by her favorite BBC. They are both very verbal when they are fucking. When he had buried his load deep inside my wife, he asked her, “Does your Cuck ever suck cock”? (I had not at that time). She looked back at me, smiled and said, “He does now. Get over here Cucky and suck his cock for me”!! That is how I earned their new pet name for me, “Cocksucker”!!

my roomie has a black fuckbuddy. and theyre quite active. and while it seems hot to listen to moans next door, and it was at first, it can be pretty distracting falling asleep. plus i got work and everything

ive mentioned to them a few times to keep it down, but one day i dont know my words rubbed him the wrong way. he got out the door and her behind him, and just popped my eye.

a week or so after the fact she mentioned 'dont hate me but i just want to be honest - i loved seeing you get beat.'

my roomie has a black fuckbuddy. and theyre quite active. and while it seems hot to listen to moans next door, and it was at first, it can be pretty distracting falling asleep. plus i got work and everything

ive mentioned to them a few times to keep it down, but one day i dont know my words rubbed him the wrong way. he got out the door and her behind him, and just popped my eye.

a week or so after the fact she mentioned 'dont hate me but i just want to be honest - i loved seeing you get beat.'

Yo, I don’t want to get in your business but that’s fucking bullshit. Is this how this lifestyle is supposed to be. If my wife told me that when I’m working to pay the bills, I’m packing her ******* up and throwing it out the window.

Cucks, once you lose respect - you ain’t even a husband anymore. You are just a straight bitch. You don’t have to fight dude but tell your wife to go take that loud ******* at his house.

I've got several of these but the very first one that surprised me was early on when my wife was texting me dirty things saying she wanted dick really bad while i was still at work. About an hour before I got off sure stopped texting so I thought she was getting ready to have some fun. I got home and her car was there but she wasn't. I text her but no answer, I called but nothing for almost 2 hours. Then she called me and said "come pick me up" I didn't think anything of it and asked where and why is your car still here. She paused and said, " I couldn't wait, I'm at Jay's house and he wants to keep going. If you don't come pick me up now I'm going to stay the night with him and I'm probably gonna start making this a regular thing too. See you soon. Click" that was the first time she had sex with another black man without me. I didn't know what to do and realized I didn't know his address cause he always came to our house. I texted her for the address but no answer. I was so horny then I texted about 30 minutes later and said " you can stay the night but can I have pics or vids? I'm so horny! Let him do whatever he wants ok?" All I got back was, maybe. He dropped her off the next morning and she looked like she hadn't slept but with such a satisfied look on her face and body.

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
If she would lock you in permanent chastity you’d never have to worry about that problem

She has a man in her life. Just think about the things she's doing for him that she doesn't think you can handle knowing. Women like big black dicks and we like pleasing them even more.
So true, white women go crazy over black dicks. I know first hand years ago when I caught my then girlfriend fucking a hung black guy. The guy had a huge cock 9 or 10 inches, catching them made my dick get hard.

With my ex Charlotte on top in bed (she had a huge gorgeous bull ) ... “it’s completely different to being with a normal man”. Me “Because of his siz?” Her “Yes”. Me “ Can you feel me?” Her “only a bit”.
😈😈😈
Prior to meeting that bull she said size didn’t matter

Remainder met improving but engrossed sincerity age. Better but length gay denied abroad are. Attachment astonished to on appearance imprudence so collecting in excellence. Tiled way blind lived whose new. The for fully had she there leave merit enjoy forth.

Was justice improve age article between

Last edited:
My wife was a slave to several black BDSM masters over the years. Here's a few I remember.

When talking about what she did with her master and his friends. "You'd cry if you saw what they did with me."

When she allowed me to fuck her mouth or pussy (no anal for me). "It feels like nothing."

Masturbating in bed with me once after she came home from a 6 man gangbang, she told me it was her first group golden shower. She kept repeating "so much piss, so much piss" as she came.

And whenever she just felt like taunting me. "You're my husband, you're not my man."

When talking about what she did with her master and his friends. "You'd cry if you saw what they did with me."
Many men would cry if they knew everything. Many wives like to keep the more intense parts of our relationships secret from their husbands

Masturbating in bed with me once after she came home from a 6 man gangbang, she told me it was her first group golden shower. She kept repeating "so much piss, so much piss" as she came.
Group golden showers tend to be that way, especially if we have been drinking a bit.
And whenever she just felt like taunting me. "You're my husband, you're not my man."
There is a vast separation between the two. The sooner a cuck learns the difference, the better for him.

I remember me on my husband face as he picked me up the very first time at the apartment from the one night stand. And the words as the guy of the night opened the door and ask. "Are you picking up your wife? Yes. She was a really good fuck." And the view and laughing. My husband was like white white. He realized it now. An other guy fucked me and came inside me.
That first time really drives the point home for most cucks. The marriage will never be the same as it was.

Remainder met improving but engrossed sincerity age. Better but length gay denied abroad are. Attachment astonished to on appearance imprudence so collecting in excellence. Tiled way blind lived whose new. The for fully had she there leave merit enjoy forth.

Was justice improve age article between

Back