Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

A few years ago, my wife recorded a love-making session with her longtime black lover. He is a big man, with a huge, thick cock, and thirty have been lovers, on and off, fir over 20 years. While he was slowly taking her doggie-style, she turned her head to look him in the eyes and said, as sincerely and lustfully as she could, “I’m all yours! You know that don’t you.” They then continued to make passionate love for over an hour.
🙏🙏🙏

A few years ago, my wife recorded a love-making session with her longtime black lover. He is a big man, with a huge, thick cock, and thirty have been lovers, on and off, fir over 20 years. While he was slowly taking her doggie-style, she turned her head to look him in the eyes and said, as sincerely and lustfully as she could, “I’m all yours! You know that don’t you.” They then continued to make passionate love for over an hour.
So fucking hot. Must be incredible to see her get lost in him and to know he owns her in a way you can't.

Not sure this is exactly what you had in mind , but one of the first times I wore a chastity cage while watching wife and bull , we were at a hotel . We had rented the room , so had met the bull in the bar , he and wife flirted and I watched , Then wife called me over to bar , said they were heading to the room . Told me to finish my ******* , then pay her and bulls tab before coming up to room . When I got to room they were already going at it and wife told me to strip and sit on bed in my cage . I watched them for an hour or so . Very uncomfortably hard . After bull was finished he looked at me and told wife she should release me and let me jerk off . My wife smiled and laughed , and said she didn’t even bring the key . That’s when I realized my fantasy had become hers . View attachment 3484360View attachment 3484361View attachment 3484362
Doesn’t that hurt ? I mean his cock is hard but can’t grow sounds like it would hurt? Am I missing something

Omg that is hot! I would love if my wife did that!

I got back to the house later than we had arranged due to work commitments, we had arranged for a BBC whom we had met locally a few days before to drop by at 2 pm, i was supposed to of been there but something came up that could not be put off and i thought it would be sorted pretty quick but it turned into 4 hrs and when i got home our friend had left, mrs inked was still upstairs,lying on the bed looking bedraggled and obviously in a post fucking trance, never had seen the look on her face, i asked her if all was ok and excitedly asked her to re count what i had missed out on, she looked at me and said " Dont go mad, but he asked if he could fuck me without the condom, so i let him" I was gob smacked, and felt a stabbing pain of jealousy in my heart and momentarily. my heart broke. She must of seen something different in my reaction because she said " Never knew any man could cum like that" and turned to face the wall and spread her legs, all i could see was his cum dripping out of her pussy, like rice pudding. That millisecond of hurt and pain i felt when she told me, was gone and replaced by a sexual high i cannot explain that as kept our lifestuyle going for 7 yrs now, Needless to say i slipped my cock into her doggy style and shot my own load to the mixture inside her

Without any forewarning, my Wife announced that her Bull was moving in to live in our home. The devastating sentence was when she said “you’ll be moving into the basement”.
Youre actually lucky because now you can enjoy all the benefits of being a cuckold

After she confessed her first one night stand I asked her "Did you at least use a condom?" She replied: "But I told you, I did not plan to do this, we had no condoms." She let him fuck her bareback and he shot his full load into her vagina!

When I asked her why she returned to the guy with who she had the "spontaneous one night stand she actually did not want" she replied:
"He gives me orgasms."

Last edited:
Back