Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Mine was about four years a so when my girlfriend told me I had one month to find a Black Bull with a large cock to fuck her or I would never fuck her again. I had so many mood swings that month. I had never thought being a cuckold and now I am very much one.

Your cock must be as useless as mine...what she did was deciding you would never fuck her again!! That would happen if you didn't find a bull and it will happen before because eventually she will be black only. Perfect slut!!!

Another line my Wife/Mistress threw at me, was when I came home from work one time, and found Her on Her hands and knees in our bed, with a new Black lover taking Her from behind......She looks up at me and says......"He's in my ass.....it feels so good......you're going to love every inch of it"......and sure enough, She had Him take me from behind that evening, while She watched and masturbated, before sending me to the guestroom for the night.

Your cock must be as useless as mine...what she did was deciding you would never fuck her again!! That would happen if you didn't find a bull and it will happen before because eventually she will be black only. Perfect slut!!!
Her Guest did not show up last week so it was just her and I. Love that she let me fuck her.

Another line my Wife/Mistress threw at me, was when I came home from work one time, and found Her on Her hands and knees in our bed, with a new Black lover taking Her from behind......She looks up at me and says......"He's in my ass.....it feels so good......you're going to love every inch of it"......and sure enough, She had Him take me from behind that evening, while She watched and masturbated, before sending me to the guestroom for the night.
😍😍

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
Devastating sentences... I guess they may be. When we have sex she speaks English to me, saying "OMG", "this is so good", etc. But with her bull, she moans and speaks in Spanish. Mostly vernacular words referring to sexual organs and copulation. I feel envious that she's not using that language with me.

Devastating sentences... I guess they may be. When we have sex she speaks English to me, saying "OMG", "this is so good", etc. But with her bull, she moans and speaks in Spanish. Mostly vernacular words referring to sexual organs and copulation. I feel envious that she's not using that language with me.
Hot!!!

Not sure this is exactly what you had in mind , but one of the first times I wore a chastity cage while watching wife and bull , we were at a hotel . We had rented the room , so had met the bull in the bar , he and wife flirted and I watched , Then wife called me over to bar , said they were heading to the room . Told me to finish my ******* , then pay her and bulls tab before coming up to room . When I got to room they were already going at it and wife told me to strip and sit on bed in my cage . I watched them for an hour or so . Very uncomfortably hard . After bull was finished he looked at me and told wife she should release me and let me jerk off . My wife smiled and laughed , and said she didn’t even bring the key . That’s when I realized my fantasy had become hers . CBBC69E4-2BDE-4C5C-A8B6-068C5805B1EF.jpegDA77F170-20E1-45EE-8668-AD8733384B89.jpegAFD351E4-9B92-427A-9CF3-ECA85E213F63.jpeg

Not sure this is exactly what you had in mind , but one of the first times I wore a chastity cage while watching wife and bull , we were at a hotel . We had rented the room , so had met the bull in the bar , he and wife flirted and I watched , Then wife called me over to bar , said they were heading to the room . Told me to finish my ******* , then pay her and bulls tab before coming up to room . When I got to room they were already going at it and wife told me to strip and sit on bed in my cage . I watched them for an hour or so . Very uncomfortably hard . After bull was finished he looked at me and told wife she should release me and let me jerk off . My wife smiled and laughed , and said she didn’t even bring the key . That’s when I realized my fantasy had become hers . View attachment 3484360View attachment 3484361View attachment 3484362
That is one of the hottest things I have heard.

Not sure this is exactly what you had in mind , but one of the first times I wore a chastity cage while watching wife and bull , we were at a hotel . We had rented the room , so had met the bull in the bar , he and wife flirted and I watched , Then wife called me over to bar , said they were heading to the room . Told me to finish my ******* , then pay her and bulls tab before coming up to room . When I got to room they were already going at it and wife told me to strip and sit on bed in my cage . I watched them for an hour or so . Very uncomfortably hard . After bull was finished he looked at me and told wife she should release me and let me jerk off . My wife smiled and laughed , and said she didn’t even bring the key . That’s when I realized my fantasy had become hers . View attachment 3484360View attachment 3484361View attachment 3484362
IN PARADISE..!!!

Sensational!!!!!!!!

A few years ago, my wife recorded a love-making session with her longtime black lover. He is a big man, with a huge, thick cock, and thirty have been lovers, on and off, fir over 20 years. While he was slowly taking her doggie-style, she turned her head to look him in the eyes and said, as sincerely and lustfully as she could, “I’m all yours! You know that don’t you.” They then continued to make passionate love for over an hour.

Back