Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Mine was about four years a so when my girlfriend told me I had one month to find a Black Bull with a large cock to fuck her or I would never fuck her again. I had so many mood swings that month. I had never thought being a cuckold and now I am very much one.
🙏🙏

She was very serious and I knew it. I did not protest because the thought of being a cuckold for life was more erotic than anything I had ever known. Somehow the humiliation , the angst, even the embarrassment of not being man enough for her sexually is deeply erotic for me. I guess they call that the cuck DNA, I have it. Sometimes we three will just be watching TV and she'll snuggle up to him with a blanket. Soon I can see her hand stroking him under the blanket and I know she has his BBC out. I've watched her give him a blow job right next to me and he had her mount him while he sat on our couch, she rode him and orgasmed until he shot his load in her. The whole time she ignored me until they were done and then I was fed. I've accepted it, she will cuck me for life but I love it.
!! Gasp

Another thing that my Wife/Mistress has said that competely floored me: She was talking on the phone with an old coworker of Hers.....I could only hear Her end of the conversation.....She was obviously flirting with this Man......then She looks straight at me and says "Oh, yes, he'll suck it.....if he knows what's good for him"......then She showed that "evil little grin" of Hers, as I call it......that Man became another one of our Masters the next day, and has been in our Family for about five years now....
😈😈😈

Back