Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

In the early days of our relationship we went out with her work colleagues. I always thought she was too flirty, too open and on this night the bosses and seniors were all over her.
We started at a hotel bar, the hotel at which most of the guys were staying , then went to a restaurant to eat.
I was left with her friend as she played the room. You could just tell that several were hungry for her, and the testosterone in the room was flowing. They were all high powered guys and they ignored me as they flirted and touched her up. She just didn’t mind and responded positively towards them.
It was a recipe for disaster, but the saving grace was we both had agreed we would leave early as I needed to travel early the next day.
She was still living at her parents at the time.

The night carried on and I was desperate to get her away from the vultures. It was obvious they wanted her, and obvious she was too open with them. It told me a great deal about her that I had my suspicions about.

Then about 10.30 after the meal I managed to grab her back off the guys for a second to let her know it’s best we headed home.

“ You go, I’ll stay, the guys are having a little party at the hotel and they want me to join them”

I left shortly after, leaving her with a group of a dozen men, most who clearly wanted to fuck her, and her them. If she behaved like that when I was there, I dreaded to think how she would have been once I left.

Walking away from the restaurant was hard, but it was an early lesson for me in how she would behave during our relationship. She loves men, loves their company and when cock is involved she just can’t turn it away.

Reading all your experience makes me excited! Thanks for sharing.

I have two bright moments in my mind.
First one was in my first longer relationship.
We were teens and my girlfriend went to a villa party where she got deflowered, the shock was when she told me this and that she got fucked in the ass too.
Next one was during a threesome I did with a friend and a girl I dated. She wanted anal and told me "to prepare her for him" as he was twice bigger than me. Getting hard just thinking again about those moments.

I'll never forget the last time we had sex. At this point I was already ****** to wear a condom, limited to a few minutes of sex and my wife would browse on her phone while I fucked her.

I was about a minute in and getting close to cumming when she told me " stop. Just stop. You're too small and it's just a waste of my time". After that she made plans with her bull and went over to his place to get fucked properly while I jerked off on my own !
Hot

Wow, that's beautiful, stating you would be her cuckold for life. What was her tone? Was she playful, or solemnly serious. Did you protest? Did you ask her later if she was serious? Thank you for sharing that moment, it sounds like a very powerful experience, to hear such a life-altering statement from your wife.
So hot

Nope that was literally my last time having sex almost 2 years ago. I've begged and pleaded for her to let me fuck her but she just laughs. We recently when on vacation and I thought maybe I'd finally get lucky if she got desperate enough.

Nope. She brought along her favorite dildo and would hide in the bathroom to use it so I couldn't see and laughed in my face whenever I mentioned sex.
!!!

When my Wife/Mistress first decided to cuckold me, She picked an old friend/coworker for Her first......She and I had been in a BDSM relationship for about 13 years at this point......I was perfectly ok with Her wanting to fuck another Man, but I didn't know just how far She planned to take it......we were talking about getting together with Him the first time one night, when She showed me a picture that He had sent Her.....He was standing in profile, completely nude, with a huge erection......I made some comment about Her being fully satisfied by that thing.....or something along those lines......when She told me that She wasn't the only one that would be taking His cock......I was completely caught off guard......the look on my face must have been priceless, because She let out a laugh......then She said "That's right....you're going to suck it for me".......I was still speechless.....then She added....."Did you think I've been making you suck my strap-on for nothing"? I still resisted the idea for a couple months, but through a lot of Tease & Denial, She finally persuaded me to surrender completely to Him......that was eight years ago.....since then, our threesome has grown into a large poly-type Family group, with a number of white couples, serving a number of Black Masters and Mistresses......that first Man, our Master Nathan, has lived with us for the past six years, and we now have five other live-in Masters, so my WIfe/Mistress gets quite a variety of cock every day, while I'm required to serve and service them orally every day......it works for us....
Gasp 😍

I knew we were destined for a cuck relationship with the wife when one day while I was railing her with all I had. I was fully erect and she was super loose and very wet. She asked me if I was going to get bigger for her. I’m thinking that’s about as big as I get. After we started cuckolding with a bbc bull. She was in the throws of passion with him. He was fucking her in missionary position and her feet were in the air and her toes were curling. She looked over at me by the side of the bed, hunched over and furiously beating my dick off with two fingers. Afterward she told me how “pathetic” I looked. That was about as devastating as it gets. It’s never been the same again since then
Ohhhh

I overheard a telephone conversation of my wife and her black-only girl friend. She said how great the sex was with her bull and then laughed when her friend must have mentioned me. She replied, “He’s really worthless in the sack. 30 seconds and his little pinkie dick spurts. I really don’t even count his getting in me as sex.”
Ohhhhjh

Another thing that my Wife/Mistress has said that competely floored me: She was talking on the phone with an old coworker of Hers.....I could only hear Her end of the conversation.....She was obviously flirting with this Man......then She looks straight at me and says "Oh, yes, he'll suck it.....if he knows what's good for him"......then She showed that "evil little grin" of Hers, as I call it......that Man became another one of our Masters the next day, and has been in our Family for about five years now....

Another thing that my Wife/Mistress has said that competely floored me: She was talking on the phone with an old coworker of Hers.....I could only hear Her end of the conversation.....She was obviously flirting with this Man......then She looks straight at me and says "Oh, yes, he'll suck it.....if he knows what's good for him"......then She showed that "evil little grin" of Hers, as I call it......that Man became another one of our Masters the next day, and has been in our Family for about five years now....
Wow. Gasp !!!

Back