Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

Omg 😳,,,, be careful everyone!!! Just because you are reading all the stories here about cuckolding, it does NOT mean it’s hot and sexy..... Do you remember your first ❤️ love?

If you can’t hold your wife/ husband and look into their eyes, to show love ❤️ and having intimacy with one another, your marriage is damaged.....

Yup, if you don’t see it now.... it’s simply a slow sinking sand.....

She said "you are such a looser with your tiny cock...it isnt worth to be alles cock...in the following of your looser wife i will get fucked by your own ******* in our bed....and if you jerk i will Punch ypur tiny cock and you have to blow the cock of your ******* hard for my wet pussy" since then she fucks my dad

Arranged to meet with a black guy in a Hotel one night. When we arrived he was with a friend, another black guy. He said he was just there for support. Stacy was slutty dressed and the 4 of us drew attention. The guy's buddy was wanting to fuck her as well but was not keen on me being present so the choice was 1 guy and me present or 2 and me not there. The devastating sentence was, " Will call you later when you can come back to the room".View attachment 3220364
She looks like a great fuck needing to be rode every day. I am sure the two blacks made good use of her

Arranged to meet with a black guy in a Hotel one night. When we arrived he was with a friend, another black guy. He said he was just there for support. Stacy was slutty dressed and the 4 of us drew attention. The guy's buddy was wanting to fuck her as well but was not keen on me being present so the choice was 1 guy and me present or 2 and me not there. The devastating sentence was, " Will call you later when you can come back to the room".View attachment 3220364

As a trained investigator, and always outnumbered...i can empathize
As a ******* Brother to the Chiricauha Apache, we never would permit
Such indecency...our racial responses may differ.

Our human responses don't. ( Apaches never took scalps or, raped captives
woman ) Of course, that was in general. There always are exceptions

Omg 😳,,,, be careful everyone!!! Just because you are reading all the stories here about cuckolding, it does NOT mean it’s hot and sexy..... Do you remember your first ❤️ love?

If you can’t hold your wife/ husband and look into their eyes, to show love ❤️ and having intimacy with one another, your marriage is damaged.....

Yup, if you don’t see it now.... it’s simply a slow sinking sand.....

Many of these guys are not married or have girlfriends. They live in a make believe world.

Or they are budding comedians practicing for a gig. Some of the comments are pure comedic gold!

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
"We're having the movers bring you your stuff"....

very few things beat a Black woman telling you don't measure up to the Black men they've been with, and when you get into detail, they admit it's genetic. It just...it just really hits different. Happened to me twice so far. Both denied me penile sexual access. A third Black Queen didn't like to talk about race in those terms...but she denied me the privilege of penetrating her as well. Said if she wanted dick she'd hook up with her neighbor (who is a Black man) I was only allowed to eat her out (two of them also ate me out, and referred to my anus as my "pussy")

if it hadn't happened to me already, those moments took this from just a fetish in my head to very, very real.

For me it was not a sentence but when I fuck my wife as hard as I could, she pick up her mobile phone and check the weather
Once I got to fuck my wife, as always, I went as hard as I could, plus she has a naturally loose pussy, so neither of us really feel a whole lot, but 45 seconds later, I nut into the condom as hard as I could, my heart pumping, breathing heavy etc. I roll off her trying to get my breath back, but she realises she was still wearing her Garmin. She checked her registered heart rate/ pulse, and it indicated she was stationary and resting. 5 years on, she still reminds me of that night :)

Once I got to fuck my wife, as always, I went as hard as I could, plus she has a naturally loose pussy, so neither of us really feel a whole lot, but 45 seconds later, I nut into the condom as hard as I could, my heart pumping, breathing heavy etc. I roll off her trying to get my breath back, but she realises she was still wearing her Garmin. She checked her registered heart rate/ pulse, and it indicated she was stationary and resting. 5 years on, she still reminds me of that night :)
Bet her bf gets it racing!

Denial was a natural progression of our relationship. We still made love, but he used his hands, his tongue, and vibrators and BBC dildos to pleasure me instead of penetrating me with his dick. One day, he brought up the idea of being caged. However, he got cold feet after I warmed up to the idea. It took a lot of time and convincing to get him to try it. Now, he loves being caged and actually declines the opportunity to masturbate when I give him permission.

I have summarized our entire history on our blog, http://bit.ly/2AZId4m
are you change blog adress

Back