Death Penalty: For or Against

• I'm for the Death Penalty

Votes: 96 65.8%
  • I'm against the Death Penalty

Votes: 41 28.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
MacNfries law should be rational and never been justify by feelings.
if you are a mom or a ******* and someone killed your ******* of course you want to see the killer dead
but law must have another point of view
anyway if you execute a killer what would happen? you can't back to life the victims...
for the records: some killers are mentally sick. what if the 2 males you "create" for your example are mentally insane? you really want to execute them?

MacNfries law should be rational and never been justify by feelings.
if you are a mom or a ******* and someone killed your ******* of course you want to see the killer dead
but law must have another point of view
Your reasoning isn't what I asked for, Quilla. I asked you IF there was any situation in which YOU would support the death penalty? This is a simple question only requiring a Yes or a No.
I gave you no hypotheticals ... all facts:
  • the 2 men were videoed ON CAMERA killing the babysitter
  • the men were videoed taking the 5 year old from the residency
  • one of the 2 men possessed jewelry taken from the home
  • the little girl taken from the home was found dead
  • each man blamed the other for the girl's death
What is missing that would leave ANY DOUBT to these men being the killers. Forget "insanity" or "mental illness" ... these are all edging back to hypotheticals and doctor's opinions again. Plus, no insanity or mental illness was considered by the defense.
Would you trust our judicial/prison system to restrain these 2 men from society forever? And why would we wish to punish these men by imprisonment ... pedophiles usually live a life of hell in prison. If the Judge & jury turned to you (the mom) and asked you if you wanted to invoke the death penalty, would you say Yes or No?
Mac

Ok....if the judge and jury asked me if I wanted to invoke the capital punishment I would say no....
You can punish a ******* with another ******* even if is "legalize *******"...it's not logical!
It would be like punish a robbery with another robbery or a ******* with another *******.

Having toured a California state prison, I would much rather myself take death over life in prison. I find it amazing the will for those convicted to life in prison to live out their lives that way in a cell. So, for me given the choice to choose which one I would receive, I'll take death any day. For one I would give out the sentence to, I want to see them do life.

Having toured a California state prison, I would much rather myself take death over life in prison. I find it amazing the will for those convicted to life in prison to live out their lives that way in a cell. So, for me given the choice to choose which one I would receive, I'll take death any day. For one I would give out the sentence to, I want to see them do life.
it's a legal and rational issue.
it's not about "inmates feelings"
maybe they would prefer dp (but I'm not so sure....) but you can't do laws based on people preferences

I don't look at ******* heart propaganda. Its just like Religious propaganda. You have an answer for everything. The vote is clear. More people prefer the Death Penalty.

Back