Death Penalty: For or Against

• I'm for the Death Penalty

Votes: 96 65.8%
  • I'm against the Death Penalty

Votes: 41 28.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
When you're ready to start having a logical conversation again, raise your hand, ok?
No more comment to you about this, you "silly wabbit!"
if you look at the history of capital punishment you will understand my point, look at the countreies that execute people

..... Probably the same reason some people like to slow down and look at bad car wrecks. We will always have extremists in our society, who love the ******* & the gore. With the video games and movies we go watch, we pretty much condition our society to desire it.
......A rational correctional system would require too much effort and expense on our part. We're also a 'shake n bake' society ... we want, what we want, when we want it.
......Still, there is a need for a capital punishment system for 'open & shut' capital crime, like the Boston bombers, or premeditated *******, or violent crimes against children. The only reason we make it 'expensive' to implement are our ******* sucking lawyers who we allow to use our legal system against us in order for them to make a buck. If its an 'open & shut' case ... as the Boston bomber case was, there should be a 'process only' to implement the death sentence; it should never even go to trial.
I especially don't agree with the death penalty for the Boston Bombers. These are ******* and ******* do dumb things, sometimes ******* do really dumb things. If they had been in their 30's I might have understood the application of the death penalty. Revenge is never a good reason for violence it only causes more violence. As a deterrent I haven't seen any evidence that it works. Nobody commits a crime they think they are going to be caught and punished for.

United States has more people in jail than almost any country on earth and they execute more people than most countries and yet the crime still occurs, We eliminated the death penalty decades ago and crime and ******* have decreased

Back