Date or Straight to Sex?

I prefer a date. When I was with my former Bull, a romantic dinner was exciting. Suggestive dirty talk at the table. Flirting. Hands roaming under the table. New dress, makeup, nails, etc. We knew where the night was going. Part of the foreplay. Unfortunately due to living in a smaller metro area, a dinner date was difficult. We still went to other towns when possible. Getting to a hotel was difficult. All that teasing meant we wanted each other now. Hallways and elevators created a challenge. :sex::blackheart::blackgrimace:
Like that scenario...know it well..eyes on the prize though, right? :mstickle:🍆💦

I would like my wife to have a long term boyfriend who takes her out on dates, either to dinner or dancing and then makes passionate love to her afterwards.

Definitely 100% straight to sex. I’ve always been very straightforward and to the point with my encounters, even prior to content creation. One would think it’s the dream scenario for most guys but it’s surprising how many guys are intimidated by my approach. QOS world problems 🤷🏼‍♀️🖤 :qos:

I'm always curious to know how most women/wives prefer their encounters to go. Some men like myself are ok with with the full experience of a date or meetup with conversation, and flirting leading up to sex or a meetup and get straight to sex. What is your preference? Feel free to share any stories of either good or bad.

View attachment 3732129View attachment 3732130View attachment 3732131View attachment 3732132
Personally my only reason to meet another guy is to have sex with him. I'm a sure thing usually and let the guy decide to blow it or take me to bed. I've said no to many because they blew it.

Definitely 100% straight to sex. I’ve always been very straightforward and to the point with my encounters, even prior to content creation. One would think it’s the dream scenario for most guys but it’s surprising how many guys are intimidated by my approach. QOS world problems 🤷🏼‍♀️🖤 :qos:

Great answer. I go in as a sure thing. It's the guys job to blow it. Its surprising how many guys no-show or simply don't do it for me in person.

Back