Date or Straight to Sex?

******* first, wind down from work, then straight to sex.
I want the connection but that's usually on line first. Then it's 'meet' for a ******* or 2 (dinner, ok, but rather not fill up the ass canal -- ahem!). If that's 'straight to sex' then guilty - count me in this group. If by 'dating' we're talking a more ongoing relationship, I hate to admit it or put it this way, but...if the pussy's that good, then yeah. However, for good reasons, I'm NOT lookiig for a wife or 'serious', in public, gonna-put-a-ring-on-it girffriend. Sorry. Not here.

Yes Sir, I do!

And I don’t think I’ve ever had a formal Meet and Greet… both myself and the guy would know from a short bit of conversation online and a quick video verification that we are meeting to have sex. Doesn’t mean an “informal” meet and greet doesn’t happen at the hotel with a ******* (or two) and some stories… but it was already in the cards that we are going to have sex.

But that “real” date night … there’s just something about doing what you’re not really “supposed” to be doing … namely going on a date that is not with your husband (or substitute girlfriend/wife)… to have permission from my husband but knowing someone could see me making out with my guy at a restaurant or meeting in the bathroom… it’s just hot.

But on another level that you mention… if you also have a deeper connection, date night is all the more fun… and you know where it’s headed is equally as fun (Maybe more … but it’s as if the date night feeds the rest of the night in tone).

Typically a MnG means let's just make sure we are both REAL (matching our photos) .... and not CRAZY 🤪 😂😂😂

9/10 times out goes from Bar to Bedroom 😈💦💦💦

I can only recall ONE TIME I met up with a B2W Couple in public and we did not have sex. That was just... Weird.

The two Hotwives I 'dated' wore their wedding rings, even when I brought them around my friends 😈

One is a fulltime Cuckold wife who became my FWB, so we went on regular events together, clubs, bars, pool parties, movies... including a WEDDING. ♠

I want the connection but that's usually on line first. Then it's 'meet' for a ******* or 2 (dinner, ok, but rather not fill up the ass canal -- ahem!). If that's 'straight to sex' then guilty - count me in this group. If by 'dating' we're talking a more ongoing relationship, I hate to admit it or put it this way, but...if the pussy's that good, then yeah. However, for good reasons, I'm NOT lookiig for a wife or 'serious', in public, gonna-put-a-ring-on-it girffriend. Sorry. Not here.
He’s a work colleague, it’s very simple nothing to read into.

Typically a MnG means let's just make sure we are both REAL (matching our photos) .... and not CRAZY 🤪 😂😂😂

9/10 times out goes from Bar to Bedroom 😈💦💦💦

I can only recall ONE TIME I met up with a B2W Couple in public and we did not have sex. That was just... Weird.

The two Hotwives I 'dated' wore their wedding rings, even when I brought them around my friends 😈

One is a fulltime Cuckold wife who became my FWB, so we went on regular events together, clubs, bars, pool parties, movies... including a WEDDING. ♠
Oh, lol. I always wear my wedding ring on dates. I never even considered not wearing it! A couple of times on a full date, someone we would chat with ended up guessing that I am not married to the guy I’m with, citing that we are having too much fun. 😊

But… I still have fun with my husband on date night. I’m basically having way too much fun with all this as you might be able to tell … I’m sure there will be something to “pay for.” It will probably be when my husband decides to date and then I get a bit jealous! But I’ll deal… 😉

Oh, lol. I always wear my wedding ring on dates. I never even considered not wearing it! A couple of times on a full date, someone we would chat with ended up guessing that I am not married to the guy I’m with, citing that we are having too much fun. 😊

But… I still have fun with my husband on date night. I’m basically having way too much fun with all this as you might be able to tell … I’m sure there will be something to “pay for.” It will probably be when my husband decides to date and then I get a bit jealous! But I’ll deal… 😉

Going back to my original statement... Hotwife dates serve their purpose.
Mainly Depending on the couple lifestyle dynamic.

I've met a lot of Couples but only dated TWO Hotwives. They were both 'Cuckold Shared Wife' scenarios. If a Couple tells me upfront they want her to have a Fulltime Bull so she can enjoy Solo? That's the ONLY way I'll date a wife. SOLO.

It definitely ain't for everyone! Far from the Norm.

Going back to my original statement... Hotwife dates serve their purpose.
Mainly Depending on the couple lifestyle dynamic.

I've met a lot of Couples but only dated TWO Hotwives. They were both 'Cuckold Shared Wife' scenarios. If a Couple tells me upfront they want her to have a Fulltime Bull so she can enjoy Solo? That's the ONLY way I'll date a wife. SOLO.

It definitely ain't for everyone! Far from the Norm.
SOLO only for me too! End up with a crazy hot connection with someone who respects I’m married first. Well, maybe not while fucking me and telling me what to “tell” my husband on camera. But respect otherwise lol!! 🤣

SOLO only for me too! End up with a crazy hot connection with someone who respects I’m married first. Well, maybe not while fucking me and telling me what to “tell” my husband on camera. But respect otherwise lol!! 🤣

The two Couples wives I dated... The hubby set it up. One was my BIGGEST CHEERLEADER I swear 🤭

His texts were priceless.

Not sure if you would qualify it as a "date", but my wife definitely prefers to meet a Bull at a bar for a few drinks prior to heading to a room for a play date.

Generally, if it is a Bull we're meeting for the first time, I will be there with her at the hotel bar when she meets the Bull, and we'll all chat and get a feel for each other - if she is into him she'll mention it and they will leave for the hotel room.

If it's a Bull she has met before, depending on how she feels about him, she may meet him for drinks alone without me, and then head to the room and text me when I am allowed to join.

When we talked about it after, at first we wanted to meet her Bulls in a public space like a hotel bar for the security and safety aspect, but after a while she began to really enjoy and crave the "public" aspect. It really turns her on to be in a public space, perhaps making out with her Bull, or having his hands all over her and the risk of someone she knows entering the bar, or seeing her.
This sounds just right

It just depends. If we/I were looking for a single regular 'bull', there would be a formal meet & greet. I also keep some rel to one of them and I developed some trust with him, so whatever he may organize with a 3rd party is sometimes ******* / dance and then sex or meeting at someones place and straight to sex. Lately, I arranged meets all by myself and were of the kind ******* / checks / upt to the room.

Depends.

For new Bulls (unless we are at an event or swinger cruise), it at least a mini-date first.

If its a return engagement, it can go straight to sex once he gets in the door!
That's why I enjoy LS events, conventions, cruises, etc. It's the most efficient way to get to know a new partner.

Back