Date or Straight to Sex?

I don't date and when we meet its for sex. I get to know my partner first, we may have drinks and dinner prior as a threesome with my husband then sex but I do not date. I am not interested in a "relationship" that's like a boyfriend. I have a relationship already that is paramount but a little dessert in that scene is fun.

All the ladies I arrange dates for insist on a social event leading up to the sex. Dinner, a sports event, yes ball room dancing, Grand Prix racing even time at the beach (two of them love nude beaches) and golf even mini putt will do.
wow you are experienced.

We're new to this, so while not exactly a date, we would prefer to meet for coffee or lunch. Get to know the bull, he gets to know us. Take a day decide if there is enough of a connection and then make arrangements to meet at a hotel.

I think each can be fun, but given a choice, I'll almost always take a date over a just-sex scenario. Rapport really is important to me, as well as is building a nice sexual tension. Anticipation almost always makes the sex better. Also, I like to get dressed up to go out somewhere...makes it even more fun, imho

I'm always curious to know how most women/wives prefer their encounters to go. Some men like myself are ok with with the full experience of a date or meetup with conversation, and flirting leading up to sex or a meetup and get straight to sex. What is your preference? Feel free to share any stories of either good or bad.

View attachment 3732129View attachment 3732130View attachment 3732131View attachment 3732132
I know you asked the women lol...
But it's weird for a Bull to realistically DATE a woman if another guy is involved 🤨🙄

Like, wtf are YOU doing, guy? (hubby /GF)
a Third Leg is NOT a date🙄 That's just drinks getting everyone comfy before the Sexual Carnage takes place 😈🔥🔥🔥🔥

In a weird way, if a so called 'Bull' goes on a DATE with a married woman and hubby is also there, that's ridiculous. You're basically being CHAPERONED 🤣🤣🤣

I had to break this down to my current Babygirl and her Guy. (she is new to the Lifestyle)

Finally got her on Solo Missions and Yes, WHEN SHE IS WITH ME by Herself.... Yes I take her out to dinner etc... We go shopping, go to the lake etc...

But for those 2 days she stays at MY house solo, she is ALL MINE. ♠️

Last edited:
Back