Date or Straight to Sex?

We are also swingers so our preferences my be a little different.

We always arrange a dinner date as a couple with a potential male playdate. We part ways at the end of the night, and discuss how we felt about the experience. If we as a couple are comfortable, she moves forward with her own planning and schedules another date for herself.

She prefers for the two of us to get a room in the same hotel the bull is staying. Once we arrive at the hotel, she goes out solo and has sex with her date in their room. Afterwards she returns to our room for the night. We do this as swingers and with locals as well. Rarely do we host or expect others to.

There are times I wish she would be a little more independent but she doesn't like going about it on her own. That also includes a reluctance to jumping right into bed and I can totally understand that.

Last edited:
With my wife and her boyfriend it started with dating and to be fair they still do go on dates (dinner, clubs, dancing, wedding receptions, etc) but for the most part he comes over we have dinner/lunch and the next thing I know he has her in my bed naked. I’ll look in at watch her ride his BBC and love it. Once in a while they will go out and he’ll romance her, bringing her to our house and seducing her from the kitchen/living room to the bedroom while removing her clothes as I watch and she smiles at me as she grabs his big dick and leads him to the bedroom.

Long gone are the days when I would make a guy work for it. Dates are nice. But not necessary. The actual date could include both of us knowing that we're going to fuck. Fucking is a great date.

Personally I have no interest in dating a bull. I prefer to spend my time with my husband. I will go to his hotel or home. We are all adults. If it's not going to work for some reason I don't hesitate to say no. That seldom happens, but it's always a possibility. When I do meet a guy at his place, I bring a sheer lingerie dress and a bottle of wine. That way we can enjoy a some wine while we flirts. The point of wearing something sheer and very short is to let the guy know he can be aggressive and grab me by the Pussy!

Connect on line, chat, meet for a ******* and off to sex in almost all cases so not really any 'date' per se.

I am a Guy, and I really enjoy those situations when we have barely exchanged words, still awkward strangers, but my hand is in your pussy and you are cumming before I even know your name. I have had only two of such "fully strangers" moments, and I will say they are very underrated. Those are one of the hottest situations I have ever been in. Of course later on, I would like to take you to an upscale restaurant and remove your panties while we are eating and finger you under the table till you cum.

It all depends on how we meet and what both of us are looking for. Sometimes it is nice to meet someone and just enjoy the night and other times it is great to get to know someone and have something more long term.

It all depends on how we meet and what both of us are looking for. Sometimes it is nice to meet someone and just enjoy the night and other times it is great to get to know someone and have something more long term.
If you mean fwb, then we're on the same page all the way around;)

I prefer a date. When I was with my former Bull, a romantic dinner was exciting. Suggestive dirty talk at the table. Flirting. Hands roaming under the table. New dress, makeup, nails, etc. We knew where the night was going. Part of the foreplay. Unfortunately due to living in a smaller metro area, a dinner date was difficult. We still went to other towns when possible. Getting to a hotel was difficult. All that teasing meant we wanted each other now. Hallways and elevators created a challenge. :sex::blackheart::blackgrimace:

Back