Date or Straight to Sex?

I know you asked the women lol...
But it's weird for a Bull to realistically DATE a woman if another guy is involved 🤨🙄

Like, wtf are YOU doing, guy? (hubby /GF)
a Third Leg is NOT a date🙄 That's just drinks getting everyone comfy before the Sexual Carnage takes place 😈🔥🔥🔥🔥

In a weird way, if a so called 'Bull' goes on a DATE with a married woman and hubby is also there, that's ridiculous. You're basically being CHAPERONED 🤣🤣🤣

I had to break this down to my current Babygirl and her Guy. (she is new to the Lifestyle)

Finally got her on Solo Missions and Yes, WHEN SHE IS WITH ME by Herself.... Yes I take her out to dinner etc... We go shopping, go to the lake etc...

But for those 2 days she stays at MY house solo, she is ALL MINE. ♠️
I think MagicMike nailed it here. My wife needs a man like Mike sweep her off her feet. Problem is, she needs to gain the confidence to take the plunge and go out without me.

I need the "date" or meet up to see if I really like the guy. My underwear does not come off if I just don't click with him. I can't really "date" either being married. A group of us can go out and he can be in the group. Most of my intros have been at a private party. So, not really out and I get a chance to get to know them.

I think each can be fun, but given a choice, I'll almost always take a date over a just-sex scenario. Rapport really is important to me, as well as is building a nice sexual tension. Anticipation almost always makes the sex better. Also, I like to get dressed up to go out somewhere...makes it even more fun, imho
Wow

What is your preference? Feel free to share any stories of either good or bad.
Not sure if you would qualify it as a "date", but my wife definitely prefers to meet a Bull at a bar for a few drinks prior to heading to a room for a play date.

Generally, if it is a Bull we're meeting for the first time, I will be there with her at the hotel bar when she meets the Bull, and we'll all chat and get a feel for each other - if she is into him she'll mention it and they will leave for the hotel room.

If it's a Bull she has met before, depending on how she feels about him, she may meet him for drinks alone without me, and then head to the room and text me when I am allowed to join.

When we talked about it after, at first we wanted to meet her Bulls in a public space like a hotel bar for the security and safety aspect, but after a while she began to really enjoy and crave the "public" aspect. It really turns her on to be in a public space, perhaps making out with her Bull, or having his hands all over her and the risk of someone she knows entering the bar, or seeing her.

Date? She has a husband chief he should court her. If I wanted a date I’d meet an unattached woman. Meeting for a ******* before I beat that pussy down is fine but a date? Man y’all wild lol...

But it's weird for a Bull to realistically DATE a woman if another guy is involved 🤨🙄

a Third Leg is NOT a date🙄 That's just drinks getting everyone comfy before the Sexual Carnage takes place 😈🔥🔥🔥🔥

In a weird way, if a so called 'Bull' goes on a DATE with a married woman and hubby is also there, that's ridiculous. You're basically being CHAPERONED 🤣🤣🤣

I had to break this down to my current Babygirl and her Guy. (she is new to the Lifestyle)

Finally got her on Solo Missions and Yes, WHEN SHE IS WITH ME by Herself.... Yes I take her out to dinner etc... We go shopping, go to the lake etc...

That’s a righteous ******* bro 🤟🏾. Man I don’t understand some of these cats lol...

Well I'm not about to have sex with non interesting people. I want to connect not only physically, but personality and intellect I think it makes for a better overall experience. A bull that can charm and make me laugh is going to get much more out of it than if he is a bore. So many others want to go straight into sex....I lop them into the TLDR groups that don't enjoy the whole package. I want a good story and a great fuck.

If time allows for, I prefer spending time in the company of my bull, but that isn't always the reality right....in those times when I need it bad....jumping straight into sex is a must.

First time meeting a Black man, I want to meet in a public place with my spouse there. If there is chemistry then I will arrange a day and time to meet for sex. I prefer an ongoing relationship and if the Black man wants to date I am more than willing to date. For me it is all about everyone having fun. I want all parties to enjoy themselves.

Personally I have no interest in dating. I want to spend my time with my husband. I do meet guys for the first time in their hotel rooms or homes. My husband is always with me. I like to wear a sheer dress covered by something to get me in the door. If I like the guy the cover comes off. I can usually tell in the first minute or two if I'm interested. I have no problem walking out if I'm not interested. I like to flirt and of course because I have pretty much nothing on it's an invitation to feel me up. Then it's straight to sex.

A couple weeks ago I was at Caliente near Tampa. I was sitting in the hot tub next to my husband. My legs were slightly spread. A good looking your black guy approached between my legs. I immediately felt his hard cock on my pussy. All he said was, May I? I said yes and he pushed his cock in and started fucking me. My husband noticed the water movement and reached down to feel my pussy finding a hard BBC there. We were fucking less than a minute after we met. I know that would freak out some of you, but for me it was amazing.

It is going to sound silly, but the early dates were straight to bedroom for sex.
Now, on weekends, we usually go out first and then come back for a night of sex. Of course, on dates where we are going out first, I am usually giving him a bj while driving to our date.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 😊

Personally I have no interest in dating. I want to spend my time with my husband. I do meet guys for the first time in their hotel rooms or homes. My husband is always with me. I like to wear a sheer dress covered by something to get me in the door. If I like the guy the cover comes off. I can usually tell in the first minute or two if I'm interested. I have no problem walking out if I'm not interested. I like to flirt and of course because I have pretty much nothing on it's an invitation to feel me up. Then it's straight to sex.

A couple weeks ago I was at Caliente near Tampa. I was sitting in the hot tub next to my husband. My legs were slightly spread. A good looking your black guy approached between my legs. I immediately felt his hard cock on my pussy. All he said was, May I? I said yes and he pushed his cock in and started fucking me. My husband noticed the water movement and reached down to feel my pussy finding a hard BBC there. We were fucking less than a minute after we met. I know that would freak out some of you, but for me it was amazing.
Love the way you think!

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 😊
I think people mistake a DATE with a 'Meet n greet' 😅

I've done plenty MnGs and I've also taken occasional Hotwife out on a serious Date Night. But that takes a DEEPER level of Hotwife/Bull connection. That's not normal.

You know EXACTLY that level I'm talking about 😉

I think people mistake a DATE with a 'Meet n greet' 😅

I've done plenty MnGs and I've also taken occasional Hotwife out on a serious Date Night. But that takes a DEEPER level of Hotwife/Bull connection. That's not normal.

You know EXACTLY that level I'm talking about 😉
Yes Sir, I do!

And I don’t think I’ve ever had a formal Meet and Greet… both myself and the guy would know from a short bit of conversation online and a quick video verification that we are meeting to have sex. Doesn’t mean an “informal” meet and greet doesn’t happen at the hotel with a ******* (or two) and some stories… but it was already in the cards that we are going to have sex.

But that “real” date night … there’s just something about doing what you’re not really “supposed” to be doing … namely going on a date that is not with your husband (or substitute girlfriend/wife)… to have permission from my husband but knowing someone could see me making out with my guy at a restaurant or meeting in the bathroom… it’s just hot.

But on another level that you mention… if you also have a deeper connection, date night is all the more fun… and you know where it’s headed is equally as fun (Maybe more … but it’s as if the date night feeds the rest of the night in tone).

Back