Cuckservatives

in this matter white supremacists are right: cuckolds are not real males c'mon
how you can see your woman fucked by other man saying nothing (and loving it above all)???

Kind of like the word "progressive" is a word for someone who hates whitey enough to be elected in Democrat precincts.
It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. If you care to learn something, that you obviously show you know nothing about, this might give you a bit of information regarding Progressive Democrats; read it and learn something. Or NOT!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-sirota/whats-the-difference-betw_b_9140.html

ps ... your profile shows you've been here for over a year now and have ONE follower ... quite impressive. Keep up the good work! .....gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. If you care to learn something, that you obviously show you know nothing about, this might give you a bit of information regarding Progressive Democrats; read it and learn something. Or NOT!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-sirota/whats-the-difference-betw_b_9140.html

ps ... your profile shows you've been here for over a year now and have ONE follower ... quite impressive. Keep up the good work! .....View attachment 640501
Am I supposed to learn something from a rag that dared to tell the "far right" in Europe that Muslims improved Spain and southern France through their invasions and subsequent enslavement of the natives there?
I know far more about "progressives" than most idiots who claim to be one.

ps ... your profile shows you've been here for over a year now and have ONE follower ... quite impressive. Keep up the good work! .....View attachment 640501

Nope Mac. He has more than one. He has me. Mostly because he shut your big liberal mouth!!!!

Nope Mac. He has more than one. He has me. Mostly because he shut your big liberal mouth!!!!
wow, good for the both of you. Let me look ... back in a sec ...
yeah, he's now up to 3 followers and you're up to ... oh wow, 31. That's 34 people that find the both of your postings interesting enough to follow. That's uh, just really good!
As far as his shutting up my "big liberal mouth", exactly how did he do that? Are you imagining things again? You do that a lot, you know. Facts, to you, seem to simply be your opinions, never followed with documentation, I've noticed. Oh, and should I take that "big liberal mouth" comment as an insult? I wasn't sure.
That's ok, though, you've probably nothing much to do anymore since software has automated & simplified the computer processes. What do old programers, like yourself, do these days besides find and constantly insult "sweet & cordial" liberals like myself? :)

Last edited:
Back