Cuckold Verification Poll

Would you like to see a cuckold/cuckold-wannabe verification sub-forum on this site?

• Yes

Votes: 150 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 18.0%

• Total voters
Plus if you consider some of us send money regularly to some white single girls to pay bills or hangout w their bulls or lovers like I do it’s gonna be a problem if for example you send money to a fake profile (you know ..) always is Better be real person and gold member ! Most for white girls seeking white guys to pay the motel or drinks or whatever they need ! Be smart ???
You'll definitely be bombarded with male now ?

Plus if you consider some of us send money regularly to some white single girls to pay bills or hangout w their bulls or lovers like I do it’s gonna be a problem if for example you send money to a fake profile (you know ..) always is Better be real person and gold member ! Most for white girls seeking white guys to pay the motel or drinks or whatever they need ! Be smart ???
You do what?

I think it would help filter the BS but verification doesnt help much.i use to be verified and i didnt see the point. If the lost made everyone verify and labelled them it might work. If you're single or a couple you have to live video as such. Also once you've meet a couple and have been non a serious you can fer anonymously stamped. Without that or similar, it's just a mask.

I was able to follow the first half of your post, and I can see your point. The second half, wasn't quite as clear.

For those of us on this site who have no way of verifying our authenticity, and who want to be taken seriously, I have been thinking that this site should have a verification process for cuckolds/cuckold-wannabes. Or really, any single men who are not black, because even black cuckolds can be verified in the main forum.

There is a forum called "Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them". If there is a woman looking for a legitimate cuckold, I think it would benefit her to know she is talking with a verified person.

Note to Admins - I would volunteer to process verification requests if the admins of this site think it would be too much to maintain. Perhaps even other long term site members like me can filter through these requests.
Interesting idea and arguments. But i think what you are wishing for is just not possible. The "verification" process that already exists is not of much use, anything further won't make it better. ;(

The most important verification would be if someone is REAL or not. A process for that purpose does simply not exist (yet). If YOU would pay a team of psychologists or psychiatrists to have consecutive sessions with each member in a manner that would allow the members to still keep their level of privacy/anonymity; and then give those professionals control to create status banners for each user according to their findings with labels like "fantasy only", "open to play IRL" or "undecided", a D/s role, like "Dom", "sub", "switch" or "vanilla", a relationship status like "single", "cheating" or "in relationship with partner on board", sexuality like "straight", "gay", "bi", "gay but in denial", and a lifestyle role like "swinger", "cuck/stag", "hotwife/vixen", "bull/stallion", etc. that would be a different thing.

Anything else DOES NOT WORK and everyone has to do their own maths and go thru own procedures for making a good guess of where another member is at when it comes to those attributes/personality traits; and hopefully with the wisdom that no math or procedure is 100% fail-safe. - That's life.

Having that said, my vote is for NO. ;)

Back