Cuckold Verification Poll

Would you like to see a cuckold/cuckold-wannabe verification sub-forum on this site?

• Yes

Votes: 150 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 18.0%

• Total voters
For those of us on this site who have no way of verifying our authenticity, and who want to be taken seriously, I have been thinking that this site should have a verification process for cuckolds/cuckold-wannabes. Or really, any single men who are not black, because even black cuckolds can be verified in the main forum.

There is a forum called "Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them". If there is a woman looking for a legitimate cuckold, I think it would benefit her to know she is talking with a verified person.

Note to Admins - I would volunteer to process verification requests if the admins of this site think it would be too much to maintain. Perhaps even other long term site members like me can filter through these requests.

Allowing you to “process” these requests would grant you access to certain administrative rights that very few are privileged to, a la staff status.

In addition, there’s no need for white men to verify. If you’re not a verified couple or black man it’s assumed you’re a white male via the process of elimination.

Your point is understood and your voice is heard, but, this has been discussed ad naseum and it’s not happening.

Let's try to keep this civil.
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I'd been uncivil. On the other hand, the previous poster suggested cucks have an area on the forum called 'wanker's corner', which most certainly IS offensive. Wanker being an insult and a derogatory term in my country.
Please can you explain how I've been uncivil?

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I'd been uncivil. On the other hand, the previous poster suggested cucks have an area on the forum called 'wanker's corner', which most certainly IS offensive. Wanker being an insult and a derogatory term in my country.
Please can you explain how I've been uncivil?

The primary definition of a "wanker" is someone who masturbates. Yes, it's largely used as a derogatory term in your country, but in the manner in which it was used by slinky1 meant a room for cuckolds who are relegated to a position where they can only watch and masturbate.
This thread was created with a serious question for users and slinky1 responded with a germane thought on the topic. I didn't see your reaction of "hilarious" as constructive or imperative.

The primary definition of a "wanker" is someone who masturbates. Yes, it's largely used as a derogatory term in your country, but in the manner in which it was used by slinky1 meant a room for cuckolds who are relegated to a position where they can only watch and masturbate.
This thread was created with a serious question for users and slinky1 responded with a germane thought on the topic. I didn't see your reaction of "hilarious" as constructive or imperative.
Just to clarify, and I agree...as a middle aged cuck, and a lifelong very 'habitual' wanker, I meant it in the masturbatory meaning, which I thought was obvious. I have been to quite a few hotwife gangbang/ swingers parties and its not uncommon for all the cucks to take up a place in 'their' corner of the room and 'wank' themselves while watching their wives.
There is a club here in Melbourne Australia where they sometimes get up to 150 men on a night to watch each other wank, the club is called Melbourne Wankers, and i've never known one single gent in 25 years of this club existing thats taken offence to the name or being referred to as a wanker when there.

Allowing you to “process” these requests would grant you access to certain administrative rights that very few are privileged to, a la staff status.

In addition, there’s no need for white men to verify. If you’re not a verified couple or black man it’s assumed you’re a white male via the process of elimination.

Your point is understood and your voice is heard, but, this has been discussed ad naseum and it’s not happening.

If a white couple (I'm assuming) such as you have shown yourselves to be trustworthy of handling the responsibilities of a staff position on this site, why can't a single white male who has helped influence and promote this lifestyle worldwide be given the same level of trust?

As for the need for verification, it isn't to verify that we're white males. You'd be right, no one cares. It's to verify that we are who we say we are, just like everyone else here. No one likes a catfish.
And I would think that a site with more verified members has more credibility.
To give you an example, there is a woman I met on another lifestyle site in January who I convinced to join this site. She became verified. She then asked me to find her black men to hook up with. Being unverified made it difficult for me to be trusted that my intent in contacting them was sincere. For all they knew, I was just some random white guy looking for a masturbation chat.
I know this isn't a dating site, but why verify anyone if meeting in person isn't a goal?

And if I may ask, which user is the site owner?

Just to clarify, and I agree...as a middle aged cuck, and a lifelong very 'habitual' wanker, I meant it in the masturbatory meaning, which I thought was obvious. I have been to quite a few hotwife gangbang/ swingers parties and its not uncommon for all the cucks to take up a place in 'their' corner of the room and 'wank' themselves while watching their wives.
There is a club here in Melbourne Australia where they sometimes get up to 150 men on a night to watch each other wank, the club is called Melbourne Wankers, and i've never known one single gent in 25 years of this club existing thats taken offence to the name or being referred to as a wanker when there.
That is funny, but I'm not an Ozzy. I'll repeat, I'm not a wanker in the insulting sense and I'm not one in the literal sense, so I don't belong in a wanker's corner no matter how you interpret the word. Cucks don't necessarily masturbate.

Last edited:
If a white couple (I'm assuming) such as you have shown yourselves to be trustworthy of handling the responsibilities of a staff position on this site, why can't a single white male who has helped influence and promote this lifestyle worldwide be given the same level of trust?

There's no correlation between promoting the lifestyle worldwide and trustworthiness with respect to administrative rights.

As for the need for verification, it isn't to verify that we're white males. You'd be right, no one cares. It's to verify that we are who we say we are, just like everyone else here. No one likes a catfish. And I would think that a site with more verified members has more credibility.

Credibility online lies with the individual(s). We're already doing quite a bit more than most sites by validating the identities of black gentlemen and couples.

To give you an example, there is a woman I met on another lifestyle site in January who I convinced to join this site. She became verified. She then asked me to find her black men to hook up with. Being unverified made it difficult for me to be trusted that my intent in contacting them was sincere. For all they knew, I was just some random white guy looking for a masturbation chat.

Thanks for helping us grow the site. Most black gentlemen don't want to be contacted by single white men acting as cock brokers. That's a major complaint by many active verified black men here.

I know this isn't a dating site, but why verify anyone if meeting in person isn't a goal?

The BtoW staff aren't here to gauge the motives of our users. We validate the authenticity of their identity and nothing more.

And if I may ask, which user is the site owner?

That would be @FunnyBunny.

Last edited:
That is funny, but I'm not an Ozzy. I'll repeat, I'm not a wanker in the insulting sense and I'm not one in the literal sense, so I don't belong in a wanker's corner no matter how you interpret the word. Cucks don't necessarily masturbate.
Thats cool, to each their own. I am a 'wanker' and proud of it, and my wife and ex's encouraged it because its who I am, I love masturbating and always have and need to do it quite regularly... so I don't see a negative connotation to the word, like a lot of women are proud 'sluts', i'm a proud masturbator ie: 'wanker'. Ths would only be a guess, but if you're a cuck and not in chastity, and you masturbate frequently, you would be in a rare group I would imagine, most I know pull themselves quite a lot. :)

Thats cool, to each their own. I am a 'wanker' and proud of it, and my wife and ex's encouraged it because its who I am, I love masturbating and always have and need to do it quite regularly... so I don't see a negative connotation to the word, like a lot of women are proud 'sluts', i'm a proud masturbator ie: 'wanker'. Ths would only be a guess, but if you're a cuck and not in chastity, and you masturbate frequently, you would be in a rare group I would imagine, most I know pull themselves quite a lot. :)
I'm locked and haven't masturbated for at least two years. I find the heightened state of arousal you get when you don't is a reward in itself.

I'm locked and haven't masturbated for at least two years. I find the heightened state of arousal you get when you don't is a reward in itself.
ok, I sort of get it, I will edge for hours, days, weeks and sometimes months to get that same heightened pleasure/ arousal. Tried cages over the years, but they never stopped me from 'wanking' ;)

Surprised that the poll numbers are that high. Didn't vote, personally, and the "current state" doesn't matter one way or another to me. However, verifications for Chinese, Indians and Pakastanis have taken place. So, makes you wonder. :unsure:

Free words of advice to others, who'd listen: pay attention to how you present yourselves in the forum and by PM. That would extend to your chosen user name, as well. If it contains "cuck," "weak," sissy," or the like, your chances of meeting a woman are greatly reduced to near zero. If there's a possibility of escalating, with the right level of trust, there are other avenues in which to identify.

Surprised that the poll numbers are that high. Didn't vote, personally, and the "current state" doesn't matter one way or another to me. However, verifications for Chinese, Indians and Pakastanis have taken place. So, makes you wonder. :unsure:

There have been some guys that aren’t black and have “snuck through the cracks” so to speak. We revoke their verifications once we’re aware.

@FunnyBunny - I was curious if you would like to add something to this thread, based on the nearly 80% of people who support a separate sub-forum for verifying cuckolds or cuckold-wannabes.

I hope nobody minds my opinion. I vote ‘no’ even though it’s against my best interests. After all, the main purpose (intent) of this place is to allow for sexy black men and the white women who admire them to introduce themselves, communicate, and hopefully eventually make a connection. The cucks just kind of tagged along. Some of us have wives to share. Some of us just enjoy the photos. Some of us have real experiences to share. And that’s all good.

But it isn’t this place. There’s lots of sites where cucks don’t have to be an afterthought. Where being a cuck is the point.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not self-loathing. I’m not ‘anti-cuck.’ I just believe that there’s a place for everyone. And this place is for sexy black men and the sexy white women. But I’m glad we can be almost active observers.

I might be wrong, though. I’m kind of dumb.

I FEEL IT WOULD BE GREAT TO VERIFY US TRUE REAL CUCKOLDS AND SEPARATE US FROM THE FAKES AND WANNABESS

There’s nobody pretending to be a cuckold. There are an absurd amount of white men pretending to be black gentlemen or white ladies.

Hence why we only verify black men and couples; if you’re not a black man or a couple, it’s automatically assumed that you’re a white male via the process of elimination.

I'm happy to be regarded as a fake cuckold if you like. No problem whatsoever as I do not seek validation from anyone.

There’s nobody pretending to be a cuckold. There are an absurd amount of white men pretending to be black gentlemen or white ladies.

Hence why we only verify black men and couples; if you’re not a black man or a couple, it’s automatically assumed that you’re a white male via the process of elimination.

It's not about pretending to be a white male or a cuckold. Because a guy could steal pictures of some white model and put himself in the "Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them" forum and trick some woman into thinking it's him. The catfish experience could turn her off to the valid white men looking to meet her.

And think of it this way. If one of us gets lucky enough to meet and start dating a woman we met on this site, chances are, we're going to turn right around and start a couple's profile to try to get her hooked up with the black men on this site.
It's like investing in your own future.

Back