Cuckold Verification Poll

Would you like to see a cuckold/cuckold-wannabe verification sub-forum on this site?

• Yes

Votes: 150 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 18.0%

• Total voters
It's not about pretending to be a white male or a cuckold. Because a guy could steal pictures of some white model and put himself in the "Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them" forum and trick some woman into thinking it's him. The catfish experience could turn her off to the valid white men looking to meet her.

And think of it this way. If one of us gets lucky enough to meet and start dating a woman we met on this site, chances are, we're going to turn right around and start a couple's profile to try to get her hooked up with the black men on this site.
It's like investing in your own future.
Just stop. It isn’t happening. Most of the verified couples and black men would leave the site if the verified board was overrun with cucks.

It's not about pretending to be a white male or a cuckold. Because a guy could steal pictures of some white model and put himself in the "Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them" forum and trick some woman into thinking it's him. The catfish experience could turn her off to the valid white men looking to meet her.

And think of it this way. If one of us gets lucky enough to meet and start dating a woman we met on this site, chances are, we're going to turn right around and start a couple's profile to try to get her hooked up with the black men on this site.

Sorry. It’s not a feasible scenario on our end.

I'm speaking for the 80% of people who voted who want this.
I'm not sure why you're so worked up about it. If you don't want it, vote no and move on.
80% of the voters on the cuckold specific forum voted for it. I’d bet 95% or more would vote “no” on the verified forum. It’s not representative of the entire board.

I personally was for a sub category for cucks, but there are categories for cucks on here anyway. Perhaps just start a new one in the cuckolds forum page, and set the tone and subjects there. It won't stop the fakes, but the fakes are everywhere here anyway.

I personally was for a sub category for cucks, but there are categories for cucks on here anyway. Perhaps just start a new one in the cuckolds forum page, and set the tone and subjects there. It won't stop the fakes, but the fakes are everywhere here anyway.

That's a good idea, even if Staff Members choose not to allow us to get verified the same way. We can still upload our own verification photos for others to see.
I have a feeling there will be certain users who will try to sabotage it, but it could be a start.

That's a good idea, even if Staff Members choose not to allow us to get verified the same way. We can still upload our own verification photos for others to see.
I have a feeling there will be certain users who will try to sabotage it, but it could be a start.
And I can see certain members vilifying cucks for not being verified, but don't worry I won't ruin your thread.

There is no need to verify cucks. Nobody is pretending to be a cuck and even if they are they can still pretend even if their verified. There are plenty of verified people who are flakes and timewaisters. Believe me, I've met a few. Being verified also doesn't mean you can see all profiles. Real persons should be for black men and white women because this site is for hooking up interracial encounters.
There is no need to verify cucks. Nobody is pretending to be a cuck and even if they are they can still pretend even if their verified. There are plenty of verified people who are flakes and timewaisters. Believe me, I've met a few. Being verified also doesn't mean you can see all profiles. Real persons should be for black men and white women because this site is for hooking up interracial encounters.

this site is for everyone in the IR lifestyle & that includes white guys hot for black cock sluts. they are single women on here who love cuck play. so, in other words, you're wrong.

There's no correlation between promoting the lifestyle worldwide and trustworthiness with respect to administrative rights.

Credibility online lies with the individual(s). We're already doing quite a bit more than most sites by validating the identities of black gentlemen and couples.

Thanks for helping us grow the site. Most black gentlemen don't want to be contacted by single white men acting as cock brokers. That's a major complaint by many active verified black men here.

The BtoW staff aren't here to gauge the motives of our users. We validate the authenticity of their identity and nothing more.

That would be @FunnyBunny.

then those black men have this option. it's called "ignore." oh yeah, & get over it & move along.

truth on the first part. great point on the 2nd part.

Just stop. It isn’t happening. Most of the verified couples and black men would leave the site if the verified board was overrun with cucks.

that would be dumb & their own fault then. everyone here & life in general can control who you interact with & the nature of your interaction with them. it ain't rocket science. lol.

For us the whole verification system proves nothing other than your a person. Be it a bbc , couple or female, it doesn't prove your actually active Or have experience. So many claim this and that but their profile doesn't back their story up .

I don't really get why you'd want to be verified.
I mean, who cares?!

And it looks, by a huge margin, that people (cuckolds/wannabes) want the opportunity to be verified here. You don't have to agree with it, you wouldn't have to do it, and you don't have to be the one to verify anyone. So I'm not sure why you are so invested in commenting against it.

Too many fakes out there wasting people's time. Also, if you aren't verified, you can't see certain profiles or communicate with the people who have settings to only allow verified people to reach out to them.
Plus if you consider some of us send money regularly to some white single girls to pay bills or hangout w their bulls or lovers like I do it’s gonna be a problem if for example you send money to a fake profile (you know ..) always is Better be real person and gold member ! Most for white girls seeking white guys to pay the motel or drinks or whatever they need ! Be smart ???

Back