Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
LOL. Getting real for a second. IF this is the way you wish to "Play," then more power to you. However, there's someone's name on the mortgage or lease and unless it's the BMs name, then the husband will sleep wherever the fuck he wants to. Mine sleeps in our bed with me while our guest parks it in the guest bedroom. Now, most evenings, I will be in the guest bed with the BM because that is my and MY HUSBAND'S wish. The BM appreciates, and expresses it profusely, that my husband extends him the privilege of sleeping with me for the evening/weekend, etc. Of course, we're different in that we don't use words like bull, slut, cuck in our life. All three of us are equal partners in this dynamic and all are treated with respect...and all three are getting the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction they seek. It's hard enough to find a BM that can walk the walk to complicate it by trying to make someone in the triad into a second class participant...YMMV.

LOL. Getting real for a second. IF this is the way you wish to "Play," then more power to you. However, there's someone's name on the mortgage or lease and unless it's the BMs name, then the husband will sleep wherever the fuck he wants to. Mine sleeps in our bed with me while our guest parks it in the guest bedroom. Now, most evenings, I will be in the guest bed with the BM because that is my and MY HUSBAND'S wish. The BM appreciates, and expresses it profusely, that my husband extends him the privilege of sleeping with me for the evening/weekend, etc. Of course, we're different in that we don't use words like bull, slut, cuck in our life. All three of us are equal partners in this dynamic and all are treated with respect...and all three are getting the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction they seek. It's hard enough to find a BM that can walk the walk to complicate it by trying to make someone in the triad into a second class participant...YMMV.
Yes your so right we have a different way we play but when we are playing he’s the cuckold and he serves me and my lovers and he wouldn’t have it any other way he love me dominating him and love my turning him into my sissy lol

. Wonderful relationship you have. Many couples are close friends with their BMs too. But many husbands enjoy being the cuckhold as they enjoy other BM having sex with their wives. Reasons are numerous and varied but its usually associated with good sex for the wife that is very stimulating for the husband too. Sleeping with the wife in the master bed is just another kink for the couple. Many husbands prefer another bed so they can sleep.

. Some husbands prefer to be the Beta male when the BM is present. Others remain an Alpha but enjoy sharing with other alpha males. This lifestyle allows for many varietys of relationships. Couples make their own rules but good that you have rules.

. Some husbands prefer to be the Beta male when the BM is present. Others remain an Alpha but enjoy sharing with other alpha males. This lifestyle allows for many varietys of relationships. Couples make their own rules but good that you have rules.

That's what the YMMV is meant to convey...Your Mileage May Vary. If it floats your boat, that's your choice. My reply encompasses how we play and addresses the many instances of hyperbole that appear in the forums more often than not. Again, how others play is their choice but we've seen enough from our 30+ years of LS participation to realize certain "arragements" almost always lead to a breakdown of the primary relationship, often because of a lack of communication and an assumption that one party or another is "fine" with the arrangements. YMMV.

That's what the YMMV is meant to convey...Your Mileage May Vary. If it floats your boat, that's your choice. My reply encompasses how we play and addresses the many instances of hyperbole that appear in the forums more often than not. Again, how others play is their choice but we've seen enough from our 30+ years of LS participation to realize certain "arragements" almost always lead to a breakdown of the primary relationship, often because of a lack of communication and an assumption that one party or another is "fine" with the arrangements. YMMV.
. Yes. Lack of communication and lack of attention to the partner cause lots of problems with couples in the LS.

When my lover is over my hubby stays in our spare bedroom and is only allowed in if I say it's ok for him to watch us fuck in out marital bed. But when were done he has to leave again so my lover and I can sleep.
I have slept in another room a few times when my wife has had boyfriends stopover. However this is by mutual agreement as I find it very horny knowing she is in another room fucking her boyfriend. Most times I will be in the same room and either join in or watch then leave them to sleep together hoping they will fuck again.

Back