Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
I agree with what you say but have herd that some cuck husbands have been put in Onesie Owning to having a small dicklet the bull and wife treat husband like a naughty boy and send him to bed at about 5 in the evening and the bull checking he goes to sleep leaving bull and wife to have a nice evening to them self's and night
how many husbands would enjoy this ?
I think your on the right idea with this. I would say that 9pm would be a more appropriate time. The cuck should have a bed made up in the garage and report to the Bull wearing only his chastity device. The Bull should walk the cuck to the garage and lock him in so that the wife and Bull can not be disturbed.

The cuckold should definitely be sleeping on the couch or in the guest room. It helps build the intimacy between a wife and her black lover.
. If thats where you are going with this. Sometimes its just better because it helps the wife adjust to her new situation especially if there are multiple black lovers. Some couples prefer to expand her "openness to BBC " with a variety of lovers and by her being alone with these men.

I think your on the right idea with this. I would say that 9pm would be a more appropriate time. The cuck should have a bed made up in the garage and report to the Bull wearing only his chastity device. The Bull should walk the cuck to the garage and lock him in so that the wife and Bull can not be disturbed.
. Not all garages are heated. Perhaps the basement would be better. Also sometimes entertaining the wife in the basement adds a certain atmosphere.

It's important for the wife and her Bull to fully bond. Not only chemically from his sperm but also emotionally. Keeping me away at night so that they can share that closeness is important to the relationship. Having a lock on the bedroom door and using it when he is at the house provides a security and privacy for both of them.
. Yes. Intimacy is important. But also exposure to a variety of BBC such that her pussy becomes accustomed to servicing black men.

I watched round 3 then went upstairs to the guest room after cleaning her sweet nectar. They are still asleep in our bed with her spooned into him! I will change the sheets and wash them later so they will have fresh sheets tonight if he stays! She loves sleeping with her black BFs and I am sure she will wake him soon with her mouth for a morning round! I may watch if I hear them. Then I will fix a good breakfast while they shower! It is so beautiful to see their bodies entwined this morning! Just so damn erotic! How can anyone not love that sight!

Absofuckinglutely that's the way it should be. No questions asked. If your wife needs a BBC to be completely satisfied than you need to know your place otherwise you should have never surrendered your wife or girlfriend to A ALPHA SUPERIOR BLACK MALE. Once he has BLACKED her with HIS SUPERIOR BLACK SEED she will continue to always be your wife or girlfriend but she will NOW be the ALPHA BLACK MANS WOMAN FOREVER You are now and considered to be the inadequate little penis cuckold, maybe even turned into a total submissive sissy locked in chastity. Welcome to the elite club. That is why all boundaries should be discussed beforehand otherwise it could cause conflict in your relationship with her, there is no questions of HIS place.

Last edited:
That is absolutely the case now. This weekend I spent the whole time with Dan and Gregg. Stayed over Dan's place since leaving work Friday afternoon. We must have screwed 20 times. I'm exhausted and I have no idea how these two guys go so long. I'm a very sexual woman but these guys, more than ever before turn me on. I am literally addicted to having sex with them both. We are doing more 3 somes now and I think we may end up going to a swinger club next month. I'll only sleep with black guys and I'm told by Gregg that some of his friends are into the 'Bull' side of the lifestyle. Never considered this before but I'm very excited to try. I'm toying with the idea of taking Michael too, perhaps not tell him where we are going and have him watch when caged obviously. Plugged too.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Chastity is obviously vital for controlling a cick. But I found from the moment I was first plugged, that I never felt so "owned" I feel empty and naked without being plugged.

Back