Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
My wife has been sleeping at her BF house more often lately
But if he does end up at our house the rule is if the bedroom door is open or they’re in the kitchen or living room then they’re okay with me watching
If he does spend the night I sleep in the spare room
If we go away together then we do share a room generally

As soon as the bull begins to stay the night, sleeping arrangements for the cuck become a concern. The wife and bull need plenty of space to themselves, and as the "man" of the house, it's natural for him to be sleeping with her. So where does the cuck go? A guest room is the natural choice. If there's no guest room, the couch is a good alternative.

The real question is whether this should be limited to the nights that the bull is staying over, or if the cuck should be kept out of the marital bed for the duration of the wife's relationship with her bull. As long as the relationship with the bull is sexual, it can be hotter for everyone involved if the wife is seen solely as "his", and the cuckold has to keep a respectful distance from her. If the cuckold is being denied sex completely, then it's only natural to move him out of the bedroom until that changes.

For people into sissy-themed setups, it can be further humiliating to the cuckold by having the guest room decorated in pink and white, with a girl-sized single bed as the only place for him to sleep. This would also open up additional humiliations like being sent to his room for being willful, or having a strict bedtime.
That last paragraph is great!

As soon as the bull begins to stay the night, sleeping arrangements for the cuck become a concern. The wife and bull need plenty of space to themselves, and as the "man" of the house, it's natural for him to be sleeping with her. So where does the cuck go? A guest room is the natural choice. If there's no guest room, the couch is a good alternative.

The real question is whether this should be limited to the nights that the bull is staying over, or if the cuck should be kept out of the marital bed for the duration of the wife's relationship with her bull. As long as the relationship with the bull is sexual, it can be hotter for everyone involved if the wife is seen solely as "his", and the cuckold has to keep a respectful distance from her. If the cuckold is being denied sex completely, then it's only natural to move him out of the bedroom until that changes.

For people into sissy-themed setups, it can be further humiliating to the cuckold by having the guest room decorated in pink and white, with a girl-sized single bed as the only place for him to sleep. This would also open up additional humiliations like being sent to his room for being willful, or having a strict bedtime.
I agree with what you say but have herd that some cuck husbands have been put in Onesie Owning to having a small dicklet the bull and wife treat husband like a naughty boy and send him to bed at about 5 in the evening and the bull checking he goes to sleep leaving bull and wife to have a nice evening to them self's and night
how many husbands would enjoy this ?

If I were in that situation, I voted to stay in the guest room while the lover was there, regardless of if they fucked or not. I'd love knowing they could enjoy each other in every way without me getting in the way, leaving me to jerk as much as possible while they fucked as much as possible. It's a powerful fantasy.

LOL. Getting real for a second. IF this is the way you wish to "Play," then more power to you. However, there's someone's name on the mortgage or lease and unless it's the BMs name, then the husband will sleep wherever the fuck he wants to. Mine sleeps in our bed with me while our guest parks it in the guest bedroom. Now, most evenings, I will be in the guest bed with the BM because that is my and MY HUSBAND'S wish. The BM appreciates, and expresses it profusely, that my husband extends him the privilege of sleeping with me for the evening/weekend, etc. Of course, we're different in that we don't use words like bull, slut, cuck in our life. All three of us are equal partners in this dynamic and all are treated with respect...and all three are getting the enjoyment and sexual satisfaction they seek. It's hard enough to find a BM that can walk the walk to complicate it by trying to make someone in the triad into a second class participant...YMMV.
????

I don't tend to have my bull(s) come around our house all that often as we tend to keep a lower profile at home. But the handful of times I have had one or two guys come and have sex in our bed was incredibly hot for me and hubby. Like I have said before I tend to not let him watch so I can be myself & I enjoy that he is likely trying to picture what is happening during those nights given the sounds I make. God last time I had several hard orgasms and one of then covered my mouth with his hand, I just came harder and all he could hear was the slapping of me being fucked while these loud moans going through the wall. Making me horny just thinking about it. Damn. ♠?
J
Xoxoxox

I sleep at the foot of the bed when my wife’s alone in her bed.

I make arrangments as soon as i get to our vacation hotel but had evey detail ready with the bull to meet my wife at the room .
I Have to be there with them but only watch film and jerk off unless he invites me in

For me, after they done it, i will let them sleep together in the room and i’ll be sleeping outside in the living room. The best morning when i stepped into their room is when watching my wife n her lover still sleeping, with my wife is on top of him and his half limp dickhead still inside my wife’s pussy. Might be they get exhausted while doing it and fall asleep before i get in..

For me, after they done it, i will let them sleep together in the room and i’ll be sleeping outside in the living room. The best morning when i stepped into their room is when watching my wife n her lover still sleeping, with my wife is on top of him and his half limp dickhead still inside my wife’s pussy. Might be they get exhausted while doing it and fall asleep before i get in..
I’m pretty sure his BBC when fucking your bride will dump its load up your wife before he falls a sleep

We don't always do this, but a week ago, we were going to take a nap and I playfully suggested I sleep on her ass like a pillow which made my girl giggle and say "yes, do it". So i did and it was actually comfortable and I was able to sleep just fine for like an hour long nap. My girls ass is very squishy and soft haha despite her being very tight and fit, she stores a decent amount of fat in her booty :love: So anyway, we were taking another nap just over the weekend and before laying down, my girl said something like "you can use my ass as a pillow again" and I instantly got hard (which she laughed at) and I slept on her big butt again. It was awesome and I love how much more open she is being in her enjoyment of being worshipped and pampered by her subby boyfriend.

Oh and both of those butt pillow naps ended with me eating her pussy and me not cumming afterwards :love: she just rubs my face and says stuff like "you are so good to me". I love my girl so much.
I couldn't do that. Her bum ends up very sticky almost every night by her bulls and I would get a face skin reaction

Back